Recreates the story of Moshe and the Exodus from Egypt...
- Category Gaming
- Size 65.9 KB
Recreates the story of Moshe and the Exodus from Egypt.
a Kyles Quest Adventure
By Yeshiah Mikhol
©1999 TorahScroll Beis Chabad
The following adventure recreates the Story of Moshe and the Exodus from Egypt. It is meant as a fun way to refresh the story to someone estranged from Judaism. For the Frummer Yid, It may be some entertainment of a much needed area. I have seen many games, but none Biblical. Also, This game is not really meant to be difficult. Just informative and entertaining. You are MEANT to Win! Update Description
But ONLY if you pay attention to the Storyline... Otherwise life will be short.
I do not mean this game to be construde as TORAH, nor is it intended to be blasphemous. Simply enjoyable and a way to encourage further learning of the story.
Included, is a text file with a breif summary outline of the 10 plagues. As well as the text of the Storyline taken from our own Translation of the first 3 Parshios of Chumash SHEMOS.
* Talk to everyone you meet.
* Get LOTS of EXPERIENCE, Don't Rush! Else you will only rush your defeat!
* Listen carefully ("I will say this only once!") to what they say as most people will not be prepared to repeat themselves.
* Save the game from time to time but remember that adventurers some times have to travel to places where there are no shops, no training guilds and no turning back.
* Keep your eyes open, don't be afraid to rummage around. After all "the best things in life are free!"
Read the Story,
and zei Gezunt!
READ_ME.txt This file
Quest32.prc The KQ GAME ENGINE reqired to play the module
Exodus.pdb THE ACTUAL KQ MODULE
quest.txt Kyle's Quest readme file
10_Plagues.txt Basic study of the importance of each plague
Exodus Part?.txt The Biblical Account itself (in 3 parts)
ORDER OF THE GAME is Basically as follows.
Alternate between HaShamayim and Pharaoh
Along the way visit objects and places,
Fight evil while building strength and character