Social media marketing with advanced analytics, automated post scheduling, and multi-platform messaging capabilities from one interface
- Category Marketing Software
- Languages Arabic, Catalan, German, English, French, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
Hootsuite is one of the oldest and most popular social media managers. It offers a slew of options for social media managers and marketers, enabling users to essentially control their entire social media presence from one spot.
Hootsuite enables users to set up a profile from which they can then manage multiple social media networks across multiple platforms and accounts. Users can schedule posts, make identical posts across multiple platforms, search for users who are talking about them, and more. The program also comes with a ton of analytics, enabling individuals who use the program to immediately see if their posts are working.
Hootsuite started out as being just for a couple of networks, but it has since expanded to more than that. You can use the program to manage Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, and more. You can also customize the interface to best work with whatever fits your marketing needs, creating columns that monitor your mentions, search terms, competitor mentions, and more.
If you have a highly scheduled content management strategy, you're in luck: Hootsuite's calendar feature is easy to manage and lets you easily schedule posts that need to be made. This can make your life much easier, particularly if you have multiple accounts or many users that use the program.
Hootsuite can be a complex program - particularly for new users. As such, it offers a wide array of training programs that can let users make the most out of its various features.
Unsure if Hootsuite works for you? No worries: It offers a 30-day free trial period. This guarantees that you can see if Hootsuite will fit your needs before making a major purchase. It also offers some excellent flexibility in terms of its pricing, with plans that run from $50 a month to $500. Of course, this is not a cheap program!
Hootsuite is constantly evolving to capture additional features and programs. However, sometimes, it can be late in developing some features. For example, according to reviews, as of May 2021, it had yet to develop the ability to allow users to post directly to Facebook or Instagram stories. Given the popularity of these networks, this is something that Hootsuite should do as soon as possible.
- Easy to use and understand interface that can create a one-stop management location for anyone interested in management.
- Constantly adding new programs.
- Has a phenomenal calendar feature that makes posts easy.
- More advanced plans allow for additional account options, multiple users, and more. This makes it an ideal solution for larger firms.
- Offers fantastic training materials.
- Pricing can be expensive and out of reach for some smaller businesses.
- Needs to be updated for additional features, like Facebook & Instagram stories.
- Content Calendar
- Social Publishing
- Users and Permissions
- Social Ads
- Social Analytics
- Content Library
- HQ Location
- Vancouver, BC
- Year Founded
- Professional: $49.00
- Team: $129.00