Online booking software for freelancers, fitness professionals, sales representatives, and everybody else who needs an easy way to let prospects and clients schedule appointments
- Category Online Appointment Scheduling Software
- Languages German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish
Calendly is a powerful tool that helps to automate scheduling by allowing users to connect with each other to enhance productivity. The platform offers an enjoyable scheduling experience and can be used by businesses to manage their appointments and engagements with clients. It allows the personalization of invitation links during the scheduling of meetings and other appointments.
With the tool, invitees get the chance to choose their availability based on time and date. Calendly empowers users to create and send several invitation types. It also allows the invitees to decide which meeting format is good for them, the team members they prefer to engage or both.
The platform allows for auto assignation of meetings by different staff members who are available at the time invitees make their appointments. Users have the option of setting meeting lengths for 15, 30, or 60 minutes when creating an event. It also supports the creation of buffer time that allow a smooth transition between appointments. The scheduling notice period prevent the possibility of making last minute appointments. This app can also be integrated with other third party platforms such as Office 365, Google, Outlook Calendars, Stripe, Zapier, Salesforce, and GoToMetting among many others.
There are several features that Calendly offers that make scheduling professional and automated. Some of Calendly’s features include notifications/alerts, third party integration, calendar sync, appointment scheduling, collaboration tools, email management, online payments, mobile access, group appointments, event management, resource scheduling, online booking, automatic scheduling, and real-time scheduling.
Calendly is available in three pricing plans: free to use plan, a premium plan, or a pro plan. There is a 14-day free trial that all users can access after signing up. The premium plan costs $8 per month for each user when billed annually or $10 per user for monthly billing. The pro plan costs $12 per user when billing is done annually and $15 per user if the billing is done monthly.
- It helps you send reminders to clients on your behalf.
- Super professional and easy to use hence suitable for scheduling sales calls and other appointments.
- The app supports automatic synchronizing with your calendars hence you do not need to update them manually.
- You can use the platform to add a location that you have been invited to.
- Those using this platform find it convenient as they can alter the date or time of scheduled task if they have something new to add to the schedule.
- It supports the creation of customized and personalized invitations.
- The platform is already optimized for different devices like desktops, tablets and phones hence invitees will not have any compatibility issues.
- The platform only offers basic features that are available on other similar applications.
- Users who have access to more features must pay for the premium or pro plans that can be billed monthly or yearly.
- Basic: $0.00
- Premium: $8.00