Privacy software to collect, encrypt, hide, organize, show...
- Category Encryption
- Size 2.1 MB
- Program by Studio AHM
Privacy software to collect, encrypt, hide, organize, show and archive pictures.
PixxxSafe secures your images using state of the art encryption. Password-protect and encrypt your image library! PixxxSafe is available for Windows® and Mac OS X users.
* Access to the PixxxSafe image library is protected by a User Name / Password combination.
* Your password itself is not saved.
* Your privacy matters; PixxxSafe gathers nor retains any personal information.
* Picture Series files (.pxs) can contain many encrypted pictures.
* All images and information within a .pxs file is encrypted using 256 bit AES encryption.
* PixxxSafe can import the following file formats: .bmp, .jpg, .pic, .png, .tif and any of the file formats that are supported by QuickTime: .gif, .psd, .targa, .psd, .sgi, etc.
* Picture Series files make better use of your disk space:
- All images are JPEG compressed.
- All images are contained in a single file, avoiding redundant disk space.
* Picture Series files are compatible for Windows® and MacOS X.
* Picture Series can be grouped in Categories.
* Pictures in a series can be reordered.
* Pictures can be annotated: title, model, subtitles, etc.
* Pictures can be rated.
* Pictures can have a Zoom Focus point.
* Pictures can have a Slide Show Timer setting.
* Picture Series files can be sequenced in a slide show.
* The slide show options allow you to display every picture's title, subtitle and other annotations.
* The slide show options allow you to zoom into every picture's zoom focus point.
* The slide show options allow you to exactly time your slide show.
* Picture Series (.pxs) files can be exported for archiving or sharing purposes.
* The export options allow you to optimize the .pxs files for archiving on CD-Rom or distribution on the web: e-mail, ftp, P2P.
* Picture Series files can be protected by any password you choose.
* Picture Series can contain a banner image and URL.
* PixxxSafe fully supports drag and drop functionality.