Unreal Tournament 3 - Renegade X Patch v0.36
File Info: Unreal Tournament 3 - Renegade X Patch v0.36
Description: Unreal Tournament 3 - Renegade X Patch v0.36welcome to Renegade X's first patch release! Renegade X is the Command & Conquer mod for Unreal Tournament 3 and, as promised, we opened the doors of our beta to the public on September 30th.
============Renegade X v0.36 Patch=============
Name: Renegade X - 0.36 Patch.rar
Size: 183 MB
This is the official Renegade X version 0.36 patch. This patch is developed for version 0.35 of the Renegade X open beta, and is intended to fix a handful of technical issues and balance fixes to improve the gameplay experiance. The following is a detailed list of all changes/fixes/additions in this patch.
- Fixed GDI Refinery displaying as Nod's Refinery
- Fixed Game not ending if the last nod building to be destroyed was the Airstrip
- Advanced Guard Tower and Obelisk have minimum attack range
- Obelisk rate of fire decreased
- AGT Machine Guns will continue to lock on and fire on an enemy for 2 seconds after they entered minimum attack range
- AGT Machine Gun minimum attack range increased
- AGT Machine Guns can no longer shoot through the AGT anymore
- Nod Turret rate of fire increased
- Nod Turret explosion momentum decreased
- Nod Turret damage radius decreased
- Added Hourglass map remake
- Blocked off areas to prevent players from jumping into the water on Islands
- Removed base 2 base attacking on Islands
- No longer able to jump on top of the refineries on Field
- Buggy, APCs, Humvee have increase turret rotation speed
- Doubled damage to infintry for Buggy, APCs, Humvee
- Harvester speed decreased
- Harvester mass increased
- All tank's maximum range decreased
- All tank shell projectiles velocity reduced
- All tank shell blast radius decreased
- Artillery's blast radius decreased
- Artillery now has light armour
- Mammoth Tank's missile turn acceleration decreased
- MRLS's missile turn acceleration decreased
- Stealth Tank's missile turn acceleration decreased
- Stealth Tank range decreased
- Repair guns now repair twice as fast
- All C4 type disarm time decreased
- All beacon disarm time decreased
- Proximity C4 damage decreased
- Proximity C4 no longer explode multiple times
- Shotgun's range decreased
- Personal Ion Cannon/Railgun range decreased
- Enhanced Personal Ion Cannon beam effect
- Increased Grenade Launcher's velocity
- Increased Grenade Launcher's blast radius
- Increased Rocket Launcher's blast radius
- Fixed Laser Rifle vehicle damage
- No longer able to throw two Remote C4s at rapid speed
- Remotes are no longer able to kill light armour vehicles with just one remote.
- Sniper Rifle damage increased
- Added Ping Column
- Added Server IP column
- Added Launch offline Mod button
- Added Mod Update check system
- Added Purchase Terminal 1-0 Hotkeys
- Added Vehicle Limit (Server Configuration)
- Added Mine Limit (Server Configuration)
- Returned to stock UT3 Menu
- Includes Jayrun's loading screen setup
- New Nod theme splash screen
- Removed Feign Death function
- Fixed a crash/runaway loop in Demos
- Fixed donation exploit
- Fixed vehicle reload exploit
- Replication optimization
- Configurations no longer reset
===============HOW TO Install=================
1) Install Renegade X v0.35 Beta (If you have this installed then skip this step)
Note: Having the Server Client Patch is not required as the files will be overwritten.
2) Run Renegade X - 0.36 Patch.exe
3) Install to where the mod is located "C:\Users\\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\Renegade"
Simply install the patch in the same directory as the mod. By default this installer should already install in the correct directory. The mod and the patch must be installed in the following directory "C:\Users\\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\Renegade".
If you are experiancing difficulties, simply uninstall the entire mod (remove "Renegade" folder), then reinstall version 0.35, and then patch it to version 0.36
=================HOW TO Run===================
Run the Renegade-X.exe found in the root mod installation folder. This will launch the Renegade-X frontend system that allows you to either launch the mod or join a server.
By selecting a server you wish to join in the frontend application, and pressing the "Join Server" button, the mod will automatically launch and connect to the server you wish to join. If you are having difficulties with the frontend system, please make sure you have version 3.5 or higher of ".NET" installed as it is required to run this application. If you are continuing to have difficulties, then please state the problem on our forums at http://www.renegade-x.com/Forums/ and we will assist as fast as we can.
In the frontend application; press the "Start (Offline) Game" button to launch the mod where you will have the option to play the mod by yourself through "Instant Action" or configure your settings. Note, at the moment we have not yet established the ingame multiplayer server list to show the servers that are avaliable, and must use the frontend to join them. However you are able to join the servers by launching the console in the main menu by hitting F10 and typing in the Open IP command. Simply type the word "Open" followed by a space, and the IP of the server with the port you wish to join, and hit enter.
Thank you and enjoy the mod!