America's Army: Special Forces (Vanguard) v2.1.0 - 2.2.0 Patch
File Info: America's Army: Special Forces (Vanguard) v2.1.0 - 2.2.0 Patch
Description: America's Army: Special Forces (Vanguard) v2.1.0 - 2.2.0 PatchUpdate your America's Army: Operations v2.1.0 to version 2.2.0, codenamed America's Army: Special Forces (Vanguard). This latest patch includes two new missions entitled SF Taiga and SF Oasis and also includes several changes, read below for more details!
Glad to hear the download complete in full. We raced around a bit in attempt to provide an alternate (just in-case).
My original "Heads-Up" email contained the ReadMe.txt file which is packaged with the installer. I have also pasted the "What's New" - "What's Fixed" - "What's Changed" below..
And there is no new artwork on this release.
Thanks again! Clint.
New Multiplayer Missions
Included in this version of America's Army are two new
multiplayer missions. Both of these new missions are
Special Forces missions containing both the Special Forces
playable Soldier class, as well as the Indigenous Forces
- SF Oasis:
Enemy forces have established an outpost from which to
launch reconnaissance patrols and conduct ambushes of
friendly indigenous forces operating in a remote
desert location. Reconnaissance of the outpost must
be conducted in order to identify the location of this
guerilla base. A Special Forces ODA, along with the
help of Indigenous Forces, must then proceed to the
proper safe location in order to upload their
reconnaissance findings to HQ.
- SF Taiga:
Enemy forces purchased a small number of SAGGER
anti-armor missiles to better equip their counter-
insurgency forces. They are hiding these missiles
within civilian camps along a high-altitude mountain
road. These missiles will enable the insurgency to
ambush both civilian and government convoys at
extended ranges. A Special Forces ODA along with
Indigenous Forces has been deployed to locate and
destroy SAGGER missile caches in order to disrupt
enemy combat operations within the area of operations.
- Fixed various client crashes
- "JRTC Farm Raid" filters correctly in server browser
- Running in 16-bit windowed mode no longer has render errors
- Fixed reflex sight accuracy
- Fixing "ROE" URL on support page and new-map URL
- Disable "set" command for non-config variables (devmode
- Fix Auth Failure messages that have a URL
- Minor memory fixes
- Fixed various server/client crashes
- Remove "query" exploit
- Fixed server stability issues
- Fixed Admin spectate command
- Memory Leak fixes
- Fixed pb admin commands
- Admin kicks no longer give ROE
- Admins can join Min/Max Honor servers
- Admin text is displayed as red
- Allow normal user to be admins on Leased servers
- Disable player color codes
- Add option to restrict by groups
- GameSpy: Display third-party icon
- GameSpy: Display groups field in server info
- Allow Auth to set third-party flag
- Added "Invalid Group" failure message
- Save Group information to savefile
- Notify the player before joining a server that has Group
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.