Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War - Patch 1.10
File Info: Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War - Patch 1.10
Description: Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War - Patch 1.10This is the patch for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War updating your retail version of the game to v1.10. The English patch works on English, Traditional Chinese, Russian, and Polish versions of Dawn of War. View the long description for updates and fixes.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Patch 1.10 Release Notes
Valley of Khorne
* Critical Objectives have been moved to ensure each player has a point closer to their base. Center CO remains in same location.
Dead Man's Crossing
* Removed cover from entrances to player's base from water.
Tainted Pair, Blood River
* 2 new 1v1 MP Maps
Mountain Trail, Tainted Place, Tainted Soul
* 3 new 2v2 MP Maps - Using the 2 1v1 maps as a base these maps provide variety on the same/similar terrain layouts.
* Squads that are being attacked by melee units now have their ranged weapon accuracy reduced to 1%. Modifier applies to all members of the squad being attacked, not just the members being hit.
* Fixed Conceal ability so that it now only applies to individual members of the Seer Council.
* Reduced ranged attack.
* Increased power cost.
* Fixed the Farseer health upgrade which was causing the Farseer's health. regeneration rate to be decreased instead of increased.
* Introduced a 2 second setup time for the Brightlance.
* Decreased how often Fire Prism's can warp; they can now warp once every 90 seconds .
* Decreased reload time.
* Decreased attack power.
* Decreased morale damage.
* Reduced attack by 25%.
* Reduced health regeneration rate by 50%.
* Increased power cost from 20 to 60.
* Increased recharge rate from 120 seconds to 150.
* Increased research time from 45 seconds to 90 seconds.
* No longer works against Bloodthirster and Avatar.
* Decreased number of grenades that were thrown; now only fires 1 at a time.
* Plasma grenade research is now reliant upon a Soul Shrine.
* Temporarily been disabled due to exploit, will be re-enabled at a later date.
* Big Shoota weapon, brought in line with Shoota Boyz' Big Shoota.
* Slugga Boyz now benefit from the upgrade "More Choppy".
* Slightly decreased Ork Boyz accuracy while moving.
* Decreased range at which Ork Boyz receive charge modifiers.
* Fixed a data error which caused Terminators to not benefit from health upgrades.
* Chain of Torment spell now does 90 damage.
* Now only heals in the 2nd tier but now applies to Chaos Commander units as well as infantry.
* Reduced frag grenades radius to 4 from 5.
* Hit point upgrade now applies to Horrors.
Berserk Fury Ability
* Previously increased squad's max weapon damage twice instead of buffing min and max damage independently. The result is pretty much the same but the variance is now reduced.
Crashes and Stability
* Fixed frequent crash in AI.
* Fixed frequent crash in loading saved games.
* Fixed bug in Korean build where in-game chat would not be displayed.
* Fixed bug in German and Korean builds where in-game options would not be set properly.
* Fixed bug that would cause unit statistic and ability modifiers to not be removed. properly. This addresses issues with broken Chaos units retaining negative accuracy, Big Mek Teleport ability not being removed, and a variety of other similar issues.
* Fixed name of post game states from Captured VO's to Captured CL's.
* Fixed refresh rate of "0" in Graphics Configuration tool.
* Fixed twitchy Repair bug.
* Fixed crash bug when selecting next research/add-on in mission 4 or 6 before the HQ is flown in.
* Fixed multiplayer setup cheats option for multiplayer games. Cheats can now be enabled by whoever is setting up the game. Note that cheats cannot be enabled for Automatched games.
* Cheats are enabled in the single-player game, but are disabled by default.
* The cheats include:
* cheat_revealall - reveal all FOW
* cheat_killself - kill yourself
* cheat_power( n ) - give yourself "n" units of power
* cheat_requisition( n ) - give yourself "n" units of requisition
* Fixed Aspiring Champion's Power Fist upgrade.
* Fixed Cultist's weapon upgrade.
* Fixed Eldar Grav Falcon so that it no long displays incorrect weapon in the Army Painter and icon.
* Fixed Killa Kan Rokkit upgrade.
* Fixed the Force Commander's single player weapon during Bloodthirster sync kill
* Fixed Terminator flamer upgrade.
* Fixed Plasma Gun upgrade for the Imperial Guard.
* Fixed incorrect texture on the Raptor Aspiring Champion Power Fist.
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.