ULTIMA ONLINE: MONDAIN'S LEGACY FEATURES
- The Elves Return to Sosaria - Join the mysterious and powerful race of Elves, with all-new combat moves and artifact crafting techniques reflecting the Elven culture.
- Be Transformed — New abilities allow you to transform your character. Play as an Elf learning to embrace his human heritage or as a human seeking evidence of his Elven blood.
- New Spellweaving Skill — Summon powerful forces of nature and channel them into spells.
- Bigger Quests, Better Rewards — A new quest engine provides hundreds of new tasks, offering a variety of rewards.
- Craft Powerful Items – With new crafting recipes and crafting quests you can master creating some of the most powerful items in all of Ultima Online.
- New Dungeons, Foes, and Treasures — Explore nine new dungeons, defeat dangerous new monsters, and discover an abundance of hidden treasures.
- Community Collections – Contribute with your fellow citizens to the zoo, museum and library and enjoy shared benefits.
- Extra Storage Space – Enjoy 20 percent more storage space in your home, making more room for your treasures and keepsakes.
To find out more about Ultima Online: Mondain’s Legacy, visit the official site at www.uo.com/uoml.
When you pre-order Ultima Online: Mondain's Legacy you get:
- One Account Upgrade Code (when you upgrade a UO account to Ultima Online: Mondain’s Legacy, you will have access to all previous expansion packs, including Ultima Online: Samurai Empire).
- One Account Creation Code with the first 30 days of game time free.
- The Charger of the Fallen, your own personal rideable armored warhorse (if you order on or before Aug. 30).