A mail campaign software that comes with a variety of data, analytics, and design options
- Category Email Marketing Software
- Languages Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Irish, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Central Khmer, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Serbian, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified), Maltese
Mailchimp is an email marketing service that enables users to regularly send out professional-grade Emails to an entire marketing list. It is a fantastic Email program that is one of the most widely used in this sector.
The program works like a normal HTML editor. You can design professional Email blasts using any number of features, expertly formatting your content in the most readable way. If you have knowledge of HTML skills, you can use that knowledge to create your own high-quality Email content. Fortunately, in most cases, the content editor is extremely easy to use, and editors typically find that it is easy to add whatever they want to an Email blast. However, some people did complain about the program getting buggy and frustrating, making text larger, or inappropriately formatting Emails.
Not familiar with using an Email creation system? You're in luck. Mailchimp has an extensive tutorial library that can walk new users through creating high-quality content. Furthermore, it comes with a slew of Email templates. Using these templates is as easy as dropping and dragging your own content into the program.
One of the best features of Mailchimp is its analytics. It lets you know open rates, click-throughs, who is reading your content, and more. It also gives you a good look at when your Emails are being opened. Furthermore, if you have a large enough list you can conduct A/B testing, using this information to determine what subject works better and how you can improve your own click-through rates.
Like any good Email program, Mailchimp allows you to monitor your audience, giving them labels and segmenting them into various groups. It also has some automation options, although some users complained that their automation and segmentation were not at-par with other programs.
- Can be used for free with a limited amount of contacts and Emails. Unlike many similar programs, the free version allows you access to all of the program's features - just with a limit on how many people you can Email and how many Emails you can send.
- Robust suite of analytics that enables you to get a good glimpse at who is opening your emails and who isn't. The program's various automated features also make it easy to determine how you can improve your Emails.
- Great analytics content that makes it easy for you to determine what is working and what isn't.
- Wide array of Email templates that ensures you won't be starting from scratch as you create your own content.
- The content editor can be buggy and frustrating at points, forcing content creators to take time in order to make their content appear the way they want it.
- While the program is great for small businesses, some larger marketers found that the program is not as appropriate for mid or large scale businesses, noting that the segmentation and automation options were not robust enough to meet their needs.
- Sending Outbound Emails
- Performance and Reliability
- Email and Mobile Preview
- CRM Integration
- A/B Testing
- HQ Location
- Atlanta, GA
- Year Founded
- Free: $0
- Essentials: $9.99