Link shortening and digital marketing analytics to help businesses launch personalized advertising campaigns
- Category Marketing Software
- Languages English
This is a link management tool that businesses and organizations can use to create and manage customized URLs for targeted marketing campaigns. The platform offers a reliable link management tool and is available as a free or a paid version. It can also be used to create brand identity and provide relevant information to customers. Bitly can be used by businesses to generate and share customized links for their blogs, social media pages, landing pages, and referral information to allow marketing teams to make data-inspired decisions.
Bitly allows businesses and organizations to create short URL that facilitate SMS communication, customer support, communication about order statuses, service delays, appointment reminders, fundraising, service changes, and publicize location-based promotions. Some of the features of Bitly include customized SSL certificates, link filtering, appointment reminders, Webhooks, custom data streams, single sign-on (SSO), and downloadable QR codes.
Administrators of the platform also enjoy features such as design, launch and the capacity to manage their personalized marketing campaigns, import/export data, and group links in CSV format. Bitly also comes with a data dashboard that allows the administrators to access further insights into link history, campaign performance, click rate, geographical monitoring, application installations, and other analytics and metrics. The platform also allows integration with SMS communication platforms to help engage with customers. Bitly software can also be integrated with other third-party applications including Khoros, Salesforce, Adobe, Sprinklr, and others through API.
- Free service. One of the benefits of using this platform is that you use it for free. Users need only need to sign up and have access to the platform.
- Customized URL. If you want a platform that allows for customized URLs. This allows for customization of numbers and letters for a more personalized appeal. Personalization is vital for branding and marketing of a business or organization.
- Valuable analytical tools. Bitly comes with numerous analytical tools such as up-to-date news feeds. Users can filter news based on language, geographical location, topic and social platform. This feature is unique and makes the platform a valuable analytical tool for marketing teams.
- It allows for users to track link performance. When using this platform, it is possible to track each customized link’s performance.
- Users have access to statistical data. Each link created by Bitly has an analytical page that provides easy access to the analytical metrics. Data accessible through this platform include total clicks for links, clicks logged from each link, and total clicks for Bitly links for related content.
- The free version of Bitly software provides a limited number of features; users have to get the paid plan to enjoy all the features.
- Users are required to create an account to use the platform, which was not always the case when the platform was launched.
- Branded Shortlinks
- Historical Shortlink Tracking
- Bulk URL Creation
- Link Analytics
- Customized Solutions: $$
- Basic: $