ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead Patch v1.56 - v1.57
Update ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead from v1.56 to version...
- Category First Person
- Size 415.2 MB
- Program by Bohemia Interactive
ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead Patch v1.56 - v1.57
Update ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead from v1.56 to version 1.57 with this patch.
This patch is not compatible with the Steam release.
HOW TO INSTALL THE PATCH
- Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically.
- It will install all content of the patch to the folder with your Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead installation.
- Please note that it is not possible to rollback to a previous version after the installation of this patch, only a full reinstall of the game is possible, if you want to keep your previous version you may want to backup the entire game installation folder before applying this patch.
- NOTE: This patch will also update your ARMA 2 1.05 to 1.07 and ARMA 2 BAF 1.00 to 1.02 if necessary.
VERSION 1.56 HIGHLIGHTS
* Arma 2: Private Military Company Lite - all units, vehicles and weapons from Arma 2: Private Military Company are included in this patch with lower quality textures and audio files. The full version of Arma 2: Private Military Company with high resolution textures and packed with a new campaign is available for purchase; see http://www.arma2.com/pmc for more information about the content of Arma 2: Private Military Company.
* ARMEX - The Multiplayer Armory - enables you to try out all weapons and every single vehicle model from Arma 2 in dynamically generated missions with up to eight friends online or over LAN!
Version 1.55-1.56 Changelog
* Add: more camo (replaceable textures) selection for OA vehicles.
* Fixed: missing shadows and heads in distance LODs for some OA characters.
* Added: MP Armory.
* Improved: -exThreads=3 now default for dual cores.
* Improved: -cpuCount defaults improved for 6 or more than 8 CPUs.
* Fixed: No more LOD blending issues (esp. with vegetation).
* Fixed: Ignored collision with some vehicles.
* Improved: AI cover selection improved a bit.
* New: Video options VSync selection.
* Fixed: Character collisions with stones often resulted in flying or being stuck. (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/12043)
BAF changelog 1.01-1.02
* Added portrait and wounds of PMC operatives
* Fixed CM immunity of missiles
* Missions have new headers
* Adjusted sensitivity of Her Majesty's soldiers
* Music tracks have their respective names displayed
* Adjusted values of many items in armoury
* L111A1 sounds better on Jackals
* Backpacks are now useable in editor
* Fixed names of IEDs
* Many weapons are now able to hold compatible magazines designed for other weapons
* Snipers have learned how to handle AS50 correctly
* US flyboys adjusted HMD for Apache and BAF pilots are now able to aim unguided missiles better
Version 1.54-1.55 Changelog
BAF changelog 1.00-1.01
* Fixed: Tripod bags bug preventing BAF static weapon completion
* Fixed: SUSAT GL has working alternative optic
* Fixed: Reverse faces on FV-510 driver hatch
* Fixed: Permanent muzzle flash on Chinook door gunner
* Fixed: Chinook left-gunner-chief position is rotate-able
* New: Auto-registration of BAF addons (preLoadAddons)
* Fixed: Wrong proxy position of pilot in BAF models
* Fixed: Missing proxy of Jackal GMG's crew shadow LOD
* Fixed: gunnerCanSee was broken by BAF for static weapons
* Fixed: non-working GL rangefinder
* Fixed: cfgMod correction
* Fixed: IED deactivation issues
* New: New addon config parameter isLite for BAF-Lite
* Fixed: DR.Haladik is not mystified with world directions anymore
* Fixed: invisible bag bug
* Fixed: IEDs have theirs proper names and actions
* Fixed: Adjusted FV-150 cannon strength
* Bonus: Textures quality for BAF-Lite doubled
* Bonus: Sound quality for BAF-Lite doubled
* Bonus: Brand new grenade launcher optics to fit ballistic trajectory
* Fixed: Subordinates would ignore their leaders' GetIn/GetOut commands in some MP situations.
* Fixed: Tanks were jumping a lot when driving over stones far from a camera (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/1707).
* Optimized: Improved performance when wheeled or tracked vehicles are moving (related to ground trace maintenance).
* Fixed: Possible player desync after DeleteVehicle command when player is a gunner.
* Fixed: Audibility of the VoN direct channel and conversations are now based on the player camera position, instead of the unit position.
* Improved: Tree LOD blending is now smoother in many situations.
* New: Free camera can be locked to plain objects like trees.
* New: New MP UI for Create Game (both host and remote).
* Fixed: Fps degradation when vehicles collided with rocks (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/2490)
* New: -skipintro command line option to disable loading menu cutscenes.
* Optimized: File cache memory handling is now faster.
* Changed: foreach variable _index renamed to _forEachIndex
* Fixed: Stop firing at vehicle crew once it is dead. (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/5183)
* Fixed: Rpt file no longer created in local settings when -profile is used (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/13308)
* Fixed: Some texture or model files not loaded from mod paths starting with @. (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/14039)
* Fix: Flooding of RPT file by "Cannot find Object" and similar messages after client disconnection.
* New: Scripting command HostMission.
* FIX: Engine crash with diag_log versus %
* New: MP Diagnostics logged into the mpStatistics.log file at the end of mission.
* New: VSync config option
* New: GetResolution script function
* New: forEach: variable _index added to retrieve the position of _x within the Array
* New: getVariable: default value can be defined
* Changed: Preprocessor error no longer terminates the game.
* New: getTerrainHeightASL script function
* Fixed: Reduced z-fight in scopes.
* New: event handler "fired" returns magazine name and object of projectile. Fixed: Slow animation step on some buildings (doors on LHD,..)
* Fixed: Alpha blend in fog.
* New: mergeConfigFile script function
* Fixed: Heads of distant soldiers were sometimes invisible (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/4023)
* Fixed: Fired EH (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/13971)
* Fixed: Person - helicopter collision not cause heli damage, (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/12107)
* New: setSimpleTaskTarget script function
* Fixed: SetIdentity (relate to 73319)
* Fixed: Ammo created with createvehicle inflicts no "hit" damage
* Fixed: My own shots no longer causing a stress.
* New: WeaponAssembled, WeaponDisassembled events
* Fixed: Nearby units are notified of vehicles created by CreateVehicle command immediately now.
* Fixed: AI helicopters hovering too high when deploying troops on transport unload WP.
* Improved: Animation interpolation no longer shortening hands.
* Fixed: Relative formation command (advance/fallback/flank) now working as expected. Improved: AI mounting vehicles or catching up with formation covering a bit less to move faster.
* New: Expansions possibly registered in Windows Registry (by some future setups) are loaded and available through ModLauncher. When used with -mod commandline the prefix '%' should be used, such as -mod=%someInstalledMod.
* New: added addWeaponCargoGlobal, addMagazineCargoGlobal, addBackpackCargoGlobal
* Improved: Improved helicopter AI formation flying and collision avoidance.
* Fixed: MPEvents were not synchronized to clients after respawn.
* Fixed: leaveVehicle no longer unassigns units from other groups (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/3476)
* Changed: Event handlers evaluation, EH are now processed after simulation.
* Fixed: AI soldier unable to fire at targets below or above itself (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/13668)
* New: addBackpackCargo script function
* New: Multiplayer Event MPRespawn synchronized on all clients but triggered only on the client where respawn happens.
* Fixed: Client had problems taking weapon from remote vehicle (supply target was handled localy)
* New: Multiplayer Event Handlers MPKilled and MPHit. Their event handlers are synchronized over network to be the same on all clients. Moreover, when the MPKilled or MPHit event occurs it is triggered on all clients, ie. it works in global manner. Use them by new scripting commands addMPEventHandler, removeMPEventHandler and removeAllMPEventHandlers.
* Fixed: Join group changes unit's side
* Changed: Airplanes parallax HUD disabled, can be enabled by "enableParallax" in config
* Fixed: execVM with a zero sized file has frozen the game.
* Fixed: Switching vision mode with fire mode
* Fixed: AI equipped with TI see through smokes
* Fixed: Commanding units with aiming deadzone
* Fixed: crash on server when loading ban.txt
* Fixed: crash in Ka52 while player as gunner
* Fixed: Shadows sometimes disappeared, esp. when sun was behind a player.
* Improved: changed tank AI driver behaviour
* New: Better client bad CDKey checking on server.
* Fixed: Crash with AI leaving vehicle with GetOut EH (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11011)
* Fixed: Client with bad CD key is kicked off from server instead of being politely asked to disconnect.
* Fixed: Airplanes HUDs projected into infinity.
* Improved: Tracers visible in all directions.
* Fixed: Unable to connect to servers with equalModRequired.
* Fixed: AI stuck while in combat/stealth mode
* New: Explosive shells penetrate bushes; Fixed: FireAtPosition aimpoint
* Fixed: Multiplayer on LAN was crashing when GameSpy server was unavailable.
* Tweaked envelope and landing speed of L39.
* Fixed respawn weapons for some TK soldiers
* Renamed faction CZ - > ACR.
* Tweaked airplanes radars.
* Parallax airplane HUD projection.
Version 1.52-1.54 Changelog
* New: GameSpy modhash key contains list of mods hashes and is used to check there are additional mods on server missing on client (yellow icon in UI).
* New: Mods contents hashes are compared instead of mods lists when equal mods are required on server.
* Fixed: Commandline -mod behaviour, active Mods list in UI, ModLauncher UI dialog with better mods detection and handling.
* Fixed: Terrain shadows were too short (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/12328)
* New: getWeaponCargo, getMagazineCargo, getBackpackCargo script commands
* Experimental: TCMalloc used as a memory allocator.
* New: Aircraft now auto-trims at high speed to prevent climbing.
* Improved: More 3D/2D resolution ratios (8:7 and 6:5) added.
* Fixed: Transport waited for dead unit to get out.
* Fixed: NV tracers visible in TI (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11608)
* Fixed: Decreased tank sliding.
* Fixed: Sonic Cracks and Tracers not working in multiplayer
* Optimized: Frame rate stutter near complex walkable objects (like low rock walls) caused by grass computations.
* Fixed: crew getting killed in vehicles driving from hill/slope
* Fixed: Audio unsupported sample frequency error
* Fixed: IRStrobe (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11852)
* Fixed: 3D editor - creating of logic centre failed (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11876)
* Fixed: Unit in vehicle could not open gear in map.
* Fixed: client freezes when accessing ammobox (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11577)
* Fixed: No volume drop on distance with weapon click, car horn and etc. (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11689)
* Fixed: Dead player bodies disappeared after respawn.
* New: Repair vehicle and deactivate satchel charge action for engineer.
* Fixed: EEIncomingMissile event parameter
* New: Added scripting function disableTIEquipment.
* New: Artillery computer; Fire at position AI command; enableEngineArtillery script command
* Fixed: Surface sound in infinite terrain (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11430)
* Fixed: AI vision was not affected by light sources.
* Fixed: Birds were heard inside of a closed vehicle.
* Fixed: Scripting command isFlatEmpty did not work with non-zero third coordinate. (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11704)
* Fixed: TI was red instead of B/W with some settings and graphics cards.
* Fixed: Night vision simulation was not simulating colour sensitivity and blue shift in dark scenes.
* Fixed: Disabled debugging message "Added texture headers from file"
* Fixed: Av8 unable to takeoff from Chernarus NE airstrip (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/3240)
* Fixed: Fog and sky colours did not match when dark.
* Fixed: Moon rotates when moving camera (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/8051)
* Fixed: Stars no longer visible through terrain with low view distance (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/8374)
* Fixed: Improved game stability with a small page file.
* Fixed: Gun recoil in ironsights view was missing kick-back (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/4401)
* Fixed: possible crash after mouse click to Prev/Next button in DisplayConfigureAction
* Fixed: In E06 player should survive fall on ground without opening parachute.
* Fixed: Module Alice2 MP issues.
* Fixed: Improved AI path planning and path tracking with tanks.
* Fixed: Assembling/disassembling issue with M2 minitripod and M2 machinegun.
* Fixed: Sound of silenced Mk17 CCO.
* Fixed: Mi8 and Mi17 model animations bug in ARMA2:Combined operations only.
* Fixed: Fire-geometry in all Mi8 and Mi17, crew wasn't vulnerable in some cases.
* Fixed: Get-in points for MH-6J.
* Improved: Special units in US, CZ and Germany factions can hide bodies.
* Changed: Slot size of MAAWS magazines.
* Improved: AI wasn't able to destroy static weapons in some cases.
* Fixed: Animations of US Static TOW launcher.
* Fixed: Words Sabot and M-gun in radio protocols.
* Fixed: Damage zone indicator ATRQ and MROT were exchanged in helicopter.
* Fixed: Rockets count in Mi-171Sh.
* Changed: Destruct type for market tents.
* Fixed: HEAT ammunition for T-55 and Stryker MGS.
* Fixed: Glass penetrability of Mi-171Sh.
Version 1.50-1.52 Changelog
* Fixed: C130 was crashing on takeoff.
* Fixed: Multiplayer UI - Cannot play after cancel.
* Improved: Helmet Mounted Display is drawn only for driver.
* Fixed: AutoSaves in MP.
* Improved: Show cargo unit name when speaking in vehicle.
* Fixed: Crash with fired event handler.
* Fixed: Allow soldier to shoot if his target is too close and on higher ground.
* Improved: VON: speech encoding/decoding - dropout silence is not inserted so often.
* Improved: Blinking camp fires.
* Fixed: MP clients crash when they are ordered to turn on their flashlights or lasers.
* Fixed: Allow zeroing in external camera.
* "Pathfinder" tuned opfor positions and flow.
* "Coltan blues" inputting code has been tuned and timer delayed.
* "Coltan blues" FTL tuning.
* "From hell" tuned default weapons in MP.
* "From hell" optimized unit count and positions - improved FPS and playability.
* "Good morning T-stan" tuned winning conditions and FTL.
* "Good morning T-stan” convoy skill lowered and composition tweaked to decrease the mission difficulty.
* "Phoenix Op" optimized and tuned Opfor positions and unit count.
* "Laser show" fixed crashing chopper.
* "Press conference" fixed for MP.
* SP scenarios loading screens changed.
* SSM several fixes in the simple support module.
* surrendering fixed in "Pathfinder" and "From hell".
* Several localization fixes.
* Deathmatch and teamdeathmatch templates fixed.
* Several minor fixes of the singleplayer missions.
* UAV & ULB can now be used with terminal backpack on
* Fixed: Healing by UH-60M MEV, Stryker MEV and S1203 ambulance.
* Fixed: Speed indicators in UAZs.
* Fixed: Missing shadow on V3S (Fuel).
* Fixed: Optics model of static AT-13 Metis.
* Fixed: L39 wreck geometry.
* Fixed: S1203 number plate.
* New: Microphone volume slider.