Mesa is an open-source implementation of the OpenGL...
- Category Modeling
- Size 2.9 MB
Mesa is an open-source implementation of the OpenGL specification. This is a stable release which implements the OpenGL 1.4 specification.
- OpenGL 1.4 support (glGetString(GL_VERSION) returns "1.4")
- removed some overlooked debugging code
- glxinfo updated to support GLX_ARB_multisample
- GLUT now support GLX_ARB_multisample
- updated DOS driver (Daniel Borca)
- GL_POINT and GL_LINE-mode polygons didn't obey cull state
- fixed potential bug in _mesa_align_malloc/calloc()
- fixed missing triangle bug when running vertex programs
- fixed a few HPUX compilation problems
- FX (Glide) driver didn't compile
- setting GL_TEXTURE_BORDER_COLOR with glTexParameteriv() didn't work
- a few EXT functions, like glGenTexturesEXT, were no-ops
- a few OpenGL 1.4 functions like glFogCoord*, glBlendFuncSeparate,
glMultiDrawArrays and glMultiDrawElements were missing
- glGet*(GL_ACTIVE_STENCIL_FACE_EXT) was broken
- Pentium 4 Mobile was mistakenly identified as having 3DNow!
- fixed one-bit error in point/line fragment Z calculation
- fixed potential segfault in fakeglx code
- fixed color overflow problem in DOT3 texture env mode