A Drow Story - Rated R
A hero is needed once again in Morrowind
- Category Traditional
- Size 19.9 MB
- Program by Auslander
A Drow Story - Rated R
A hero is needed once again in Morrowind. This time, however, it is not just Vvardenfell that needs one. A beautiful young drow is looking for an adventurer to help during her journeys in these foreign lands. Are you brave enough?
A DROW STORY.....rated R
Written and created by Auslander
A hero is needed once again in Morrowind. This time, however, it is not just Vvardenfell that needs one. A beautiful young drow is looking for an adventurer to help during her journeys
in these foreign lands. Are you brave enough? Are you strong enough?
Are you looking for........romance? Then perhaps this is the story for you.......the tale awaits your telling.....
What else does this mod do?
This mod was meant to play as a quest/story with a Baulder's Gate type feeling to it. I've taken music from other games in order to recreate certain aspects I've admired in these, and also
many console RPG games. I believe that sound is half of the experience in movies and games, and that music can make a significant difference in our reactions to what we're watching/playing.
I also wanted to see a Shakespearean type story played out for me in a video game. So.....I made one.
What do I need to know?
- This is a companion/romance/story mod.
- Made for mid to high level players.
- This companion is compatable with; just, criminal, evil, vampire, and also diseased player
- This mod will NOT change your journal, instead explaining the quest through the companion's dialogue.
- The download is huge due to the sound and music files. I apologize for any inconvienence, and I hope to release a NON-music and NON-sound version later on--if I have the time.
- Tribunal Required for Companion Sharing.
- NOTE; This mod Includes adult rated sound effects, and nude skins, so please use with care. Not for the kiddies......hence the R rating.
- Dozens of dialogue options, which change as you speak to and journey with the drow.
- A player can also easily change the drow companion's name, for I've written all the dialogue using %Name, so you can name her anything you want, of course, using the TESCS.
- Required Rhedd Head's files included in .zip.
- Only a basic companion script, warps to player if seperated too far, teleport ring, and she has some spells and summons. (summoner class) Nothing fancy, but I personally, am not looking for a companion with 50 billion AI options. I just wanted a companion that would create an interesting