Planescape: Torment v1.1
This is an upgrade to version 1.1 for Planescape Torment...
- Category Traditional
- Size 3.3 MB
- Program by Interplay
Planescape: Torment v1.1
This is an upgrade to version 1.1 for Planescape Torment. See "more info" for details on the upgrade.
Readme for Planescape: Torment Version 1.1
The next window will ask you to specify the
directory into which you wish to extract the
patch files. The installer will automatically
find the path in which you originally installed
Torment and set it as the default destination.
If for some reason you wish to install the
patch in some other directory, just enter
a different path.
Changes from Version 1.0 and Beta 1.1
Below is a list of some of the major fixes made
to Torment in this patch. Many other minor
problems were fixed as well. PLEASE NOTE:
There are some potential spoilers in this list.
Read with caution.
- A number of changes have been made in order
to fix the slowdown problems that have been
occurring. A broken resource servicing loop has
been fixed. An optimization has been made to
rectangle calculations for floater messages to
avoid doing it more often than necessary.
Finally, the capturing and releasing of resource
shares in the AI thread have been optimized.
- The disc swapping bug between CD2 and CD3
(and potentially others as well) has been fixed.
You should not be asked to provide more than
one CD during area transitions.
- After level 20, fighter's Attacks Per Round will
no longer drop to 1.
- The bug where a blank dialog box would pop
up when trying to advance levels has been fixed.
- A cutscene firing problem when first entering
the Dead Nations has been fixed.
- Numerous items that were improperly being sold
for 1cp have had their prices modified.
- Numerous infinite experience and/or copper
bugs were fixed.
- Numerous spells have been fixed in their
interactions with cutscenes as well as player
death and resurrection.
- A number of stats rolling over to 0 have been
- Lockup when leaving Ravel's Maze through
portal should be fixed.
- Interactions between and number of spells and
the Autopause function have been fixed.
- Dakkon is no longer able to equip any weapons
except for his Karach Blade.
- Many spell tweaks have been made.
- Numerous bugs concerning Lothar have been
fixed. He should no longer kill the player
inexplicably nor disappear.
- A problem with equipping a faction-specific
weapon while in multiple factions has been fixed.
- A fix has been applied for the problem of AI
turning off after application of the patch.
- A problem with swapping portraits causing loss
of tooltips has been fixed.
- The problem with mulitple stat bonuses not being
applied that was introduced in the beta patch has
been fixed (the Charisma bug).
- You should be able to Raise Dead with the
Divine Censer now.
- A problem with firing off the Fhjull betrayal
cutscene has been fixed.
- Bringing Morte to the Fortress after keeping
him out of your party for most of the game
should now allow the endgame movie to play
- Adahn's Dagger is no longer as fragile as it
- Mebbeth can now cast Remove Curse on
- Training in axes with Marquez will no longer
allow you to get past 5 in proficiency.
- Nordom's infinite dialog loop when helping
Mourns-for-Trees is fixed.
- A number of problems with Morte's kidnapping
cutscene have been fixed.
- It is now possible to get fake letters for Juliette
even if the Print Shop is closed to you.
- Lenny can no longer repeatedly train you as a
- The Transcendent One should no longer target
your dead companions.
- Annah's infinite dialog loop when talking to the
dead has been fixed.