Warsow v0.3 v0.31 Windows Patch
This is a patch updating the Windows version of Warsow from...
- Category First Person
- Size 25.8 MB
- Program by Warsow Team
Warsow v0.3 v0.31 Windows Patch
This is a patch updating the Windows version of Warsow from v0.3 to v0.31.
:: :: Changes from 0.3 to 0.31 wrote:
- Added BattlEye Anti-Cheat Engine, supporting both Windows and Linux (more information on http://www.battleye.com)
- Added team autobalance (g_teams_allow_uneven).
- Added logconsole_timestamp 0|1 to have timestamps in logfiles. (Format: yyyy-mm-ddThh:mm:ss)
- Allow showing stats for other players
- Always prints stats to a console when match has been finished
- Added SHOW_AWARDS to HUD scripts
- Added VIDWIDTH, VIDHEIGHT, INSTAGIB, ZOOM, SHOW_ZOOM_EFFECT (cvar check), SHOW_AWARDS (cvar check), DAMAGE_GIVEN and DAMAGE_RECEIVED to hud scripts.
- Added "&&" and "||" operators to HUD scripts.
- Added zooming effect.
- Added cg_showZoomEffect cvar.
- Added show others zooming when in chasecam or in demo playing.
- Added cvars: sv_showRcon, sv_showChallenge and sv_showInfoQueries to print console feedback of these packets.
- Added cvar cl_checkForUpdate (def 1) to disable update checking.
- Added self-explanatory cg_showSelfShadow cvar (the default value is 0)
- wdm11 remix and other slightly changed maps
- Only allow 32 characters at max in player's name, counting the escaped sequences
- Add fast dynamic lights option (light coronas)
- Folders are now colored with yellow in demolist. For browsing to the upper directory, use the top ".." menu item, as in most file browsers
- config.cfg is now written with Windows line-separators (CRNL)
- PF_Configstring now reports the index of overflowed configstring
- Recompiled most of win32 libs and binaries for better performance and/or resulting filesize (VC 2005 SP1 is now required to compile the binaries)
- Added "s_openAL_device" cvar and "sounddevices" command for switching the OpenAL device (currently, choosing software emulation generally helps to fix some OpenAL glitches)
- Removed the "OpenGL Extensions" menu, it was confusing
- cl_maxfps can't be set to values lower than 24
- The ammo pack item is now precached if it can be potentially dropped during the game
- Made Riotgun's shot denser, Plasmagun damage upped slightly, RL splash radius increased/min damage decreased.
- Changed default value of selfdamage and teammdamage on callvete ca_competitionmode.
- Changed CA scoreboard damage-based.
- Move maxfps and fov from gfx menu to player setup menu. Also add zoomfov field.
- Reduce the time gibs stay.
- In race: don't take splash damage from others. Don't wait for respawning after death.
- Move client side determination of server time to the executable. Apply smoothing and stop it freezing the virtual time.
- Simpler method of user command execution in the server code.
- Allow chasecam switching to dead players unless in CA.
- Clamp fov and zoomfov ranges in steps. zoomfov accepts values from 1 to 60 and fov from 60 to 160.
- Make the player names use the same font as the pointed player.
- Default m_filter to 1, in_minmsecs to 1.
- Make bots reaction time slower.
- HUD: scale team info layouts font size for different resolutions.
- Misc code cleanups, speed improvements
- Windows: Fixed wrong renaming of downloaded pk3 files.
- GA armor pickup logics.
- Unix only: Don't shutdown the server when receiving EOF from stdin
- Fix bug that made visiting the team aspects menu fill the userinfo and give error when trying to join a server
- Add possibility to save stats to a file after match has been finished
- Fix non-DGA mouse on Linux, based on patch from MKC*Nightmare
- Don't show weapon up animation when switching POV in multiview demo
- Fix demojump somewhat, not sure if it still works very well
- Fixed missing spawn sounds.
- Fixed packetloss/ping spikes interrupting movement.
- Fixed fonts with images bigger than 256x256.
- Fixed a crash when weak lasegun was hitting 2 deadbodies.
- Do not stop with error fatal on a configstring overflow.
- Don't apply stairs view-smoothing to ramps.
- Fixed mismatch in god-like award between console and hud prints.
- Fixed prevent MVDs to write negative frame identifiers for game commands (aka: fix demo's "invalid areabits size" error).
- Speed of rotation on the YAW-axis is now framerate-independent for UI models.