Battlefield 2142 - Extreme Realism mod
Welcome to the Extreme Realism mod
- Category First Person
- Size 603.1 MB
- Program by Dtneter
Battlefield 2142 - Extreme Realism mod
Welcome to the Extreme Realism mod. This is a single and multiplayer modification. The entire aspect of the game has been changed. Being set in the same scenario as the normal game. The weapons are alot better now and all the sounds have been changed. Get ready to lock and load but just remember to stay behind cover.This mod will install into its own directory and will not disturb your original copy of the game. This mod will work with northern strike addon and some of the unlocks for it have been edited also. System requirements: If you have got a hi-fi set I recommend you use it at its full power for maximum experience. There are alot of graphical effects that I added. May need to turn down effects if you experience lag.
Changelog of patch 1.7
- Removed several textures of the eu gunship (it had pac logo's)
- Added 3 new pouches: 2 ammopouches and 1 medicpouch
- New sound for the ganz: it sounds better now.
- Bullet effect: The bullets of the ganz and the zeller have a small explosion as end effect.
- Removed miniguns from gunships: It just didn't feel realisticly enough.
- Fixed bloodgulch crash: fixed a bug where the map would crash randomly with bots.
- Fixed eu air transport 3rd seat: fixed a problem where you did saw bullets flying but never got a hit indicator (DICE is going to use it too)
- Changed spoken voices in Fall of berlin, Liberation of Leipzig and Verdun: - FoB and LoZ have german voices for eu and Verdun has French voice overs.
- Removed driver controlled mg's from tanks: the bots wouldnt shoot the normal rounds anymore and sometimes it crashed.
- Added shell ejections to pac smg.
- Increased bot smartness: they now also drop engineer ips's
- Removed shell ejections from EU walker and accipiter: they caused to much lagg.
- Added the new plane by AoW in sidi power plant 64 player
- Ganz and Zeller now damage every vehicle.
- Added a new HMG called Civilian Defence Rifle to replace the ganz for EU
- Added 1 new ambient sound - Bloodgulch and Severnaya have it.
- fixed cloaking sound
- added a new seat to the Target - Thanks to Smagma Dactyl for the code
- increased bleed to death effect a bit - it might not be amazing right now but its hard to create real blood effects
- added a flak cannon effect - walker AA and Titan AA have it
- fixed a sound issue where there were no more bullet vs ground impact sounds and no more fly bys (around 30 fly by effects atm)
- added a flak explosion effect.
- added 10 concrete impact sounds.
- added 7 new wood impact sounds
- added 18 bullet vs dirt impact sounds
- fixed damagestate fire on favs
- added a small red flashing light when health is getting low in a vehicle (on dashboard)
- added one new damage effect for heavy vehicles - the flame is much heavier now and indicates heavy engine fire
- removed radar ability from smoke shotgun - it was to overpowered as you only needed to shoot 4 times in a enemy spawnspot to see them
- added more gamemodes to seuz canal etc - up to 64 players with bots now
- added dynamic movement to Bp1 crates and barrels - when you hit a barrel/crate it will fal over and roll each time you hit it
- fixed several AI flaws - sometimes the bots in a apc would shoot you with their smgs on your plane (like it does any damage hehe)
- added roll animations to almost every weapon - strafe left or right and hit prone (only other people will see it you wont see it from 1st person mode)
- made the target minigun shoot normal minigun rounds but they now explode with the flak effect and do damage to vehicles.
- added a new engine flame effect for the Target - when it catches fire both engines will go
- added a new damagealarm for the Target
- added AI to the walkers AA cannon - an autocontroller will automaticly fire at enemys when they are close. You are able to take it over to control the AA cannon yourself when someone is already controlling the walker.
- added health effect to both Titan AA and ground cannon - the cannon will still explode when on fire instead of burning forever.
- added a new as tank mg fire sound
- Added new animations for the M369 - Thanks to Satnav for making them
- fixed the target's wreck model - thanks to Zielwasser for letting me modify the model
Well I think that's about it.Want to join the mod team? go here: Ddesigns.informe.com
Or contact me by xfire.
Xfire = dtneter