Troopers: Dawn of Destiny v210 Full [ZIP]
Here's the v210 release of the Star Wars-inspired
- Category First Person
- Size 215.9 MB
- Program by Troopers Team
Troopers: Dawn of Destiny v210 Full [ZIP]
Here's the v210 release of the Star Wars-inspired modification for Unreal Tournament 2003 in a manual-installing zip format. See more info for full details.
* The Star Destroyer map that was newly released for V2 has been
converted to our Objective Match gametype and reworked to acknowledge the differences between TDM and OBJ. The scenario involves the invasion of an Alliance strike team into the Star Destroyer Iron Regent, and follows its efforts to steal vital information from the starship's onboard computer, shut down the shield generators, and cripple the radar arrays for the benefit of an X-wing squadron without. Defend your ship as an Imperial Stormtrooper, or work to take down the cruiser as an Alliance commando; you determine the path of fate.
* A new character, Vuloon "Stimman" Qel-Q'tarr, is now available to
Rebel Alliance players for selection. The character comes replete with an extensive backstory; those of you who enjoy going deeper into the Star Wars universe may find some entertainment in its reading.
* The Objective Identification system has a new feature: when an
objective is under attack, the OID will flash. Though small in the grand scheme of things, this update greatly enhances the ability of a player to know precisely where a battle is being fought, so that he or she can move in to attack or defend as necessary.
* The E-11 Blaster Rifle per-bolt damage rate has been increased.
* The rate of fire for the E-11 Blaster Rifle's single-fire mode has
* The positions of the DL-44 Blaster Pistol and the DLT-19 Heavy
Blaster on the screen have been updated to provide more immersion for the player.
* The ability for players to dodge has been removed, making it harder
to evade incoming bolts. It is now essential to maintain cover wherever possible, and to plan your advancements.
* The overlay textures on the Objective Listing menu are now
translucent, allowing for better look at the objective and its surroundings.
* The Artificial Intelligence of the Troopers bots has been heavily
tweaked. Bots now have a better understanding of the various voice messages that are used in the game, such as "Fire in the hole." Additionally, their combat behavior has been augmented to give the bots more cautious personalities in blasterfights. It is now less likely for a bot to charge towards a target with blasters blazing.
* The maximum number of Thermal Detonators that can be carried at any
one time has been lowered from three to two. Thermal detonators are extremely powerful weapons when placed in skilled hands; three detonators were found to be far more firepower than was required to clear rooms of hostiles.
* The music track that's played on the various Star Destroyer maps has been enhanced greatly by SaMbO from its previous version.
* Fixed elevator-related bugs on TR_OBJ-EndorLandingPad and updated
* Fixed zoning issue on TR_DM-Yavin and inserted pickups.
* Fixed TR_CTF-CarbonFreeze freezing chamber effects in net play.
* Fixed various locations on TR_CTF-Dagobah where the player could get
stuck, and updated pickup placement.
* Fixed TR_DM-EndorAssault static mesh issues and improved map
* Fixed TR_DM-StarDestroyer and TR_CTF-StarDestroyer pathing and
* Fixed clientside bolt prediction issues that caused the bolts to be
destroyed without any explosion effects in net games.
* Fixed texture compression issues that caused some shaders to go
purple or green when mipmapped.
* Fixed faction-specific derez effects not working in net games.
* Fixed the uninstall link that is generated by the ut2mod installer
to have the correct parameters.
* Fixed weapon switching glitch in net games.
* Fixed the bug that caused the Thermal Detonator kills that are made
by a person who has died after throwing it to be shown as suicides, rather than kills.
* Fixed issue that caused some characters to show up as Gorge in net
* Fixed our overly-confusing Mac installation instructions. Many
thanks to Martin Dirk Zimmer for the help on this one!