Resident Evil 3 Demo
Just days after surviving the grisly disaster at the mansion
- Category Survival
- Size 71.1 MB
- Program by Capcom
Resident Evil 3 Demo
Just days after surviving the grisly disaster at the mansion lab, Jill Valentine, resigns from S.T.A.R.S. and attempts to escape a nightmarish city in ruins. Trapped in a town crawling with hordes of flesh eating zombies, hideous mutants, and a relentless new nemesis, she must rely on cunning and brute force to stay alive. What she soon discovers is that the evil created by Umbrella Corporation’s bio-tech terror is even more horrifying than she ever imagined…some secrets come back to haunt you.
• Fight for your survival in this terrifying special edition of Resident Evil 3 Nemesis for PC CD-ROM
• Horrifyingly realistic graphics!
• Interact with the environment by using background objects defensively
• Contains “Live Selection” where players make decisions which effect the story’s outcome
• Dodge Ability - Avoid an enemy's attack with timely movements of your character.
- Microsoft Windows 95 or Windows 98 CPU( without 3D card* ): Pentium200MHz (Pentium2 266MHz or higher recommended )
- Memory : 48MB (64M or higher recommended. )
- HDD space : 20MB ( minimum ) ( 250MB or more recommended. )
- CD-ROM : 4 times or faster ( 8 times or faster recommended ) Display : 640x480 dots or higher (High
Color (16bit) or higher recommended )
- Input device : Keyboard and Game pad ( Microsoft SideWinder recommended )
- Sound Card : Direct Sound supporting board ( need to support DirectX6.1,X7 )
- Video Card : DirectDraw supporting board (need to support DirectX6.1,X7 )
• Please use Direct X6.1 or higher
• To play this game, your system must support both
DirectSound and DirectDraw. Please confirm before you play this game with either the shops or the hardware maker.
*3D board is required to play this game.
List of the supportiing 3D video cards.
• 3dfxVoodoo series
• nVidiaRIVA series
• ATI 3D RagePro
• ATI 3D Rage128
• Matrox MilleniumG200 or MilleniumG400