Half Life Server Watch is a powerful gaming- and...
- Category Non-Gaming
- Size 1.6 MB
- Program by Timo Stripf
Half Life Server Watch is a powerful gaming- and administration-tool, useful for ambitious gamers and also for professionell server administrators. From easy connecting to gameservers to live-reporting of a match into an Internet Relay Chat everthing is possible with HLSW. Because HLSW was made by gamers for gamers, main focus was to develop an ergonomic design.
With its modular structure and the design of sections it gives you all the necessary information on every part of your gameserver with a single click. Just toggle the rcon section and you are able to administrate your server in a comfortable way within seconds.
But HLSW supports even more: Let your friends know where are you playing and show serverdata in messenger programms like ICQ and IRC, so they know where you are playing.
HLSW can also start Anti-Cheat clients like Cheating-Death automatically if they are required on the Server.
HLSW supports about 40 games overall with all their mods, and every update covers the newest g
1.1.3 (BETA) (14 August 2006)
* BugFix: Chat dialog improved
* BugFix: Problems with ingame status (query port doesn't show)
* Added: Login automatically in offline mode
* New Serverlist Version: 28
* UT2004: Fixed limits display
* UT2004: Unreal saves maps that were downloaded on connection in a special cache directory. HLSW displays now maps found in the cache yellow.
* HL2: Fixed player name detection and modification
* BugFix: New indicator for new message
* BugFix: Chat dialog flashing, if you have a new message
* Added: Display logged in users in status bar
1.1.2 (BETA) (4 August 2006)
* BugFix: Traceroute graphic problems
* BugFix: Wrong gameserver ip on buddylist
* BugFix: Buddylist->Watch Server works now
* Changed: Readme links updated
* Added Ranking column to Server List View
* Trace Route Dialog: Saves windows positions now, displays HLSW icon, displays minimize/maximize button
1.1.1 (BETA) (27 July 2006)
* Added/Reactivated HLSW Buddylist
* Added new Splash Screen (Login)
* Added new pinggraph graphic
* BugFix: Version outdated problem
* BugFix: Empty buddylist crashed hlsw
* BugFix: Row height problems with players and rules
1.1.0 (18 July 2006)
* BugFix: BF2: On v1.3 the displayed ping is incorrect. It displayed the double valve.
* BugFix: BF2: HLSW lost the query port in some cases
* BugFix: HLSW LAN Server was defect (for nearly one year)
* BugFix: Fixed some problems with Gamespy 1 query
* BF2: Implemented correct detection and display of bots
* BF2: Included reserved slots detection
* Added detection for Battlefield 2 Demo servers
* MoHAA: Changed query to switch from GS to MoHAA protocol automatically
* UT2004: Displaying some more addons
* Changed HL WON/Steam handling
* HL/HL2: Supporting new rules splitting method
* Corrected tab order in Filter dialog and Gamers Search dialog
* Transmitting proxy servers to gamers search
* AddOns.cfg: Added some more features and included some hardcoded stuff
* Games.cfg: Added support for Custom Games (Simple add a game with e.g. _Custom:WSW as identifier)
* Games.cfg: Included TeamColor information
* Updated Query.cfg
* Included Ventrilo support
* Included Warsow support
* Added a new bot skin to transmit only the chat to an irc channel
* Supporting MetaMod:Source in rcon section
* Added Prey support
* Corrected zip file parsing algorithm to work with archives found at Prey