Crysis - MechWarrior: Living Legends Mod Client
Will you be a living legend or a forgotten casualty?...
- Category First Person
- Size 1.7 MB
- Program by Wandering Samurai Studios
Crysis - MechWarrior: Living Legends Mod Client
Will you be a living legend or a forgotten casualty? MechWarrior:Living Legends (MWLL) is a total conversion modification for Crysis, MWLL is at its very core a mix between First Person Shooter and Simulation. This will be achieved through the use of a mixed arms massively multiplayer gaming experience where the player takes part in a battle using a variety of vehicles and weapons MWLL is using the concepts pioneered by the "Battlefield" franchise and more recently Crysis, of a sandbox feel where you get to play what you want and how you want it. MWLL depicts the epic struggles between the two factions of Battletech "The Clans" and "The Inner Sphere" In the project we will be bringing some of the legends of MechWarrior back to life.
MechWarrior: Living Legends By the 31st century, humanity has spread to thousands of worlds, while a handful of powerful empires wage continual war for the right to rule the stars. Foremost among the weapons used in that struggle are BattleMechs. Loaded with auto cannons, missile launchers, lasers, and charged-particle beam weapons, these fusion-powered war machines of articulated armor stand upward of ten meters high. Piloting them are MechWarrior's, the best, most intensively trained men and women available. Like the armored knights of an earlier age, MechWarrior's are popular heroes, and their exploits are the stuff of legends.
Massive, highly detailed outdoor environments.
Epic multiplayer levels, that thrusts players into an ever-changing environment, forcing them to adapt their tactics and approach to conquer battlefields ranging from desert to tundra to Alpine.
Take control of over many land, sea, and air vehicles, including tanks, helicopters, hovercraft, fast attack-vehicles and fighter jets, battle suits and finally hulking 100 ton BattleMechs.
High Tech "Omni" Vehicles allows gamers to adjust their weapon grouping in real time on the battlefield.
Updated game play engine brings the immense locations to life complete with realistic physics and dynamic lighting.
Unique Teams and weapons.
Outdoor dynamic lighting allows for every battle to be fought during day or night, with accurate simulation of shadows, atmosphere, vegetation and weather.
Advanced real-time physics and all new network code support large-scale military combat.
Built from the ground up using on the next generation CryENGINE 2TM, Crysis' visuals define "state of the art," with full DX10 support and scalable options to deliver solid performance on older machines.
Fully destructible vegetation in DX9
Online multiplayer action with up to 32 players on the PC.
Work with and rely on your human team-mates to perform specific tasks and objectives. Be it flanking a massive enemy convoy, stealing enemy technology or you're covertly observing the enemy trying to learn their tactics.
Dynamic Day Night Cycle, begin to battle in the morning and carry on battling into the dead of night.
Be king of the Battlefield and pilot the Legendary 14 story tall Battlemechs of MechWarrior, among them the Atlas, Mad Cat, Bushwhacker and many more.
Use one of the many handheld weapons against the enemy, be it laser rifles or hand held Particle Projector Cannons
Play as a team to defeat large opponents.
Play as a lone wolf and give away enemy fortifications and equipment locations to your team via TAG LASER.
Get rewarded for playing tactically rather than recklessly.
Enjoy the spoils of war and gain "C-bills" as you advance through the campaign.
Play how you want whether it be piloting a jet or driving a 80Ton Tank or forging through the forest in a 'Mech or simply sneaking through an enemy base on foot.
Economic Purchasing system which rewards team play and player excellence in combat.
Fully Submersible BattleMechs.
Full control over AeroTech fighters.
Requirements Crysis installed and patched to 1.21
Directions Upon downloading the mod you should have an archived directory.
This directory should be extracted to your Crysis install Directory which usually looks like "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis"
Replacing Action-Maps For MWLL to function properly we have adjusted an created an actionmap for players to begin with.
You MUST replace your Crysis Action maps.
To do this, copy the file "example_actionmaps_for_joystick.xml"
Paste this file your Crysis profile contained in
The file must be renamed to actionmaps.xml
Launching the game You may launch the game using the MWLL Laucher
MWLL Launcher.exe is contained in Crysis\Mods\mwll folder
Alternatively you can add a -mod mwll in the target of a shortcut to the crysis executables. It will look like this ""C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis\Bin64\Crysis.exe" -mod mwll"
- Can now use cbill transfer manager while inside a vehicle
- Reduced NARC lock on range from 1000m to 800m.
- Owens now has C3 on all variants.
- Owens now have MASC on B and C variants.
- Warhammer speed has been increased slightly.
- Increased refire rate on SRMs.
- Increased refire rate on StreakSRMs.
- Increased LBX5/10 damage.
- Increased price of most ammo types.
- Decreased MASC speed increase from 50% to 40%.
- Tweaked control performance of all aerospace.
- Greatly increased AC/RAC damage against BA and aerospace.
- Slightly increased spread on RAC2/5s.
- Increased RAC overheat time.
- Rebalanced Rank salaries including starting salary.
- Rebalanced accleration factors on mechs.
- Increased height threshold for applying fall animations on mechs.
- Firebomb and TBolt reload times greatly increased.
- Decreased gauss damage agaisnt aerospace, to prevent guarenteed one shot kills.
- Increased damage and heat of Clan ERPPC.
- Increased speed on both Sulla and Shiva.
- Updated Warhammer configurations.
- Updated Puma configuration.
- Updated Hawkmoth configurations.
- Updated Shiva C configuration.
- Stumps on destructible trees are now destructible.
- BA flamer now functions correctly.
- LRM/Streak offsets are now applied when unlocked or guided by tag/narc.
- Reticule targeting now reliable.
- Calliope turrets now properly fire all visual effects on remote clients.
- Fixed multiple ammo reload bugs.
- Laser orientation on remote clients fixed. Vehicle TAG laser now works as intended.
- Tracers orientation on remote clients fixed.
- Missle trails now align to physics direction correctly.
- Fixed ghost MASC sounds on cougar.
- LRMs now adjust descend distance based on height to target.
- Ejector seat is now one shot for both original owner and thieves.
- Mechs do not instantly stop on ejection anymore.
- Joystick x-axis now properly supported.
- Joystick sliders now properly supported.
- Joystick POV switches now properly supported.
- Joystick throttle on mechs now behaves sanely.
- New joystick commands for each axis 'raw' and 'invraw' to send joystick commands without sensitivity.
- When using a joystick, game writes Joystick.cfg file to active profile.
- New min and max variables per joystick axis that allow users to map custom ranges into -1.0 to 1.0 range.
- Fixed corruption of vehicle hud when hitting ESC to go to the main menu.
- Cheat protection system added.
- Current release uses new installer.
- Prices on all vehicles are now calculated based on chasis, equipment, weapons, and armor.
- C3 computers will now chain together to give even more range.
- Main menu now displays mod version.
- Directional indicator on hud for nearest tag/narc.
- Terrain intelligent bomb sight.
- LongTom projection system.
- Improvements to aerospace controls to allow both percision and speed.
- Rank/Score/Income now scales with how many players are on the server.
- Manpack PPC now has some serious kick to it.
- Lock on cone reduced.
- Lock on timer added which allows you to break line of sight for a short period of time.
- Friendly NARCs and TAGs now show up on the radar/map.
- Added command invertMousePitch to invert pitch on aerospace in game.
- Added analog control of leg turning for relevant devices.
- Added more formal support for gamepads like the xbox360 controller.
- Default actionmap includes mapped functionos for gamepads.
- VTOL booster now angled to move player forward in most situations.
- Added Osiris to Inner Sphere mechs.
- Added Novacat to Clan mechs.
- Added Thanatos to Inner Sphere mechs.
- Added APC.
- Added Longtom to Innersphere tanks.
- Added MRM20, MRM30, MRM40 missile launchers.
- Added laser based anti-missle system.
- Added Frostbite map.
- Updated Extremity.
- Updated Clearcut.
- Updated Inferno.
- Updated Sandblasted.
- New RAC5 sound.
- New RAC2 sound.
- New sounds for Sulla.
- New nuke particle effect.
- Performance optimizations on desturctible trees.
- Optimized server performance on laser guided missiles.
- Optimized server performance on explosions.
- Optimized server performance on vehicle flamers.
- Optimized RAC sound channel usage.
- Optimized LBL sound channel usage.
- Various map optimizations.
- Inferno currently has a misplaced killzone at 500 m height which kills VTOL pilots.
- Damage drop off added to Heavy Gauss after 300m.
- Increased damage of all Gauss (except Heavy Gauss).
- Increased Gauss and Clan Gauss ammo per ton from 8 to 12.
- Increased LRM ammo per ton from 120 to 240.
- Decreased SRM ammo per ton from 240 to 120. Increased radius of splash damage.
- Decreased NARC ammo per ton from 6 to 4.
- NARCs no longer emit a signal if they attach to the ground.
- Decreased Medium and Large Pulse Lasers damage.
- Increased damage of all Beam Lasers. Lowered heat of ERLBL.
- Decreased Clan ERPPC heat and increased PPC heat. Increased heat transferred to targets for all PPCs.
- Decreased heat transferred to targets by Flamers.
- Increased RAC2 and RAC5 Damage.
- Increased accuracy of AC2 and AC5. Increased damage to light armor (Battle Armor, hovercraft, VTOL, aerospace). Decreased damage to heavy armor.
- Decreased turn rate of Arrow IV.
- Decreased Battle Armor health regen when moving (from 40 seconds for full health to 60 seconds).
- Decreased Battle Armor health from 150 health to 125 health.
- Inferno charges now add heat to vehicles they detonate on.
- A mech's back torso can now be repaired once destroyed.
- Improved Harasser drivability.
- Changed Harasser C weapon loadout.
- Slightly decreased Partisan armor.
- Decreased Huitzilopochtli heat efficiency and increased price.
- Increased price of Sulla B.
- Increased price of Shiva C.
- Increased MASC speed boost amount.
- Increased mech turn rate.
- Increased Owens and Uller top speed.
- Increased price of Hollander II. Changed weapon loadouts of Hollander II B and C.
- Changed weapon loadout of the Vulture B.
- Changed weapon loadouts and improved heat efficiency of MadCat A, B, and C.
- Changed weapon loadouts of Mauler A and C. Improved heat efficiency of Mauler A, B, and C.
- Changed weapon loadout of MadCat MKII B.
- Changed weapon loadouts of Atlas A, B, and C
- Increased point requirements for every rank.
- Increased CBill rewards for damage.
- Increased rewards for killing Battle Armor.
- Fixed several crashes.
- Fixed bug where NARC and TAG gave extremely large rewards.
- Fixed bug where your rank and cbills were not saved after reconnecting.
- Fixed bug that allowed tanks to greatly increase their speed.
- Fixed being able to fire some weapons while shutdown.
- Fixed LBX being able to reload a shot higher than max.
- Fixed bug where shooting pulse lasers into the sky would cause much higher heat than normal.
- Fixed bug where pulse lasers could shoot multiple bursts at a time.
- Missiles no longer explode on contact with water.
- Mechs no longer play their fall animation for short falls.
- Fixed turrets firing randomly after firing once.
- Aerospace can now buy SRM ammo.
- Mechs no longer shutdown after the pilots ejects.
- Brake now works on vehicles with ramping throttle.
- Fixed some of the arm parts on the Shadowcat not falling off.
- Fixed bug where a mech's shutdown sound would loop.
- Fixed PPC third person effect.
- Fixed player name display in the target box.
- Fixed TAG graphic display at certain distances.
- Ammo display now hides empty ammo types.
- Fixed ammo count displays in buy menu.
- Removed some of the console debug messages.
- Aerospace equipped with fire bombs now have a bomb sight to assist in aiming.
- Added Aerospace altimeter.
- Added new C3 equipment, which allows a mech to upload their radar data to friendlies within a certain radius. Available on the Raven and Cougar.
- New radar icons for turrets and Battle Armor.
- Friendlies and detected radar entities are displayed on the overview minimap.
- Added a random chance for parts to blow off when a mech or vehicle explodes.
- Kills, deaths, and score are now tracked if you disconnect and reconnect during the same game.
- Reduced server network and cpu usage, especially during large fights.
- Heavily optimized usage of sound channels.