Cities in Motion Open Beta Client
File Info: Cities in Motion Open Beta Client
Description: Cities in Motion Open Beta ClientCities in Motion is a public transport simulation game inspired by the old classics of the genre. Build an efficient network with a variety of vehicle types, including buses, trams, and subway trains. Meet the needs of the citizens and try to make as much profit as possible. Observe the changing and growing city, as well as the different types of people in it, and get ready to build your transportation empire!
Open Beta version of Cities in Motion includes the city of Vienna in a sandbox mode and one scenario: Part with Petrol.
The final game will include 4 cities, 12 scenarios, a map editor and city specific achievements.
The version is available for playing until the 20th of February 2011. Transport the masses!
- Explore four different cities: Vienna, Helsinki, Berlin, and Amsterdam
- Engage in a campaign with 12 scenarios, as well as a sandbox mode where all campaign cities are playable
- Experience realistic 3D graphics with more than 100 unique, highly detailed buildings
- Use the advanced map editor to create your own cities
- Immerse yourself in an advanced economic simulator as you struggle with banks and shifting economic trends
- Play through 100 years of transportation history throughout four eras, spanning from 1920 to 2020
- Choose between more than 30 different vehicles based on real-life models of buses, trams, water buses, helicopters, and subways, complete with an underground view
- Meet residents’ travel needs as 7 different social groups exhibit different passenger behaviors
- Experience a real-time city and traffic simulator as each location's bustling population commutes between their homes, jobs, and leisure sites