Call of Duty: World at War Patch v1.2
File Info: Call of Duty: World at War Patch v1.2
Description: Call of Duty: World at War Patch v1.2This patch to Call of Duty: World at War will bring your game to version 1.2 and add a new multiplayer map. This patch also works with the Direct2Drive version of the game.
Patch Note v1.2
Free Multiplayer Map! The tide is out and the sun is high – this daytime version of Makin sheds new light on the battle!
Fixed exploits that allowed for power ranking servers.
Fixed router related server authentication errors.
Fixed HTTP Redirect functionality for downloading mods
Fixed sound device crashes stemming from Emulated Sound Devices
Fixed exploit which allowed players to color their name tag.
Hits now register properly while targeted player is leaning.
Enabled /cg_drawfps in multiplayer games.
Fixed command-line +connect functionality
/cg_fov no longer resets to the default value in between matches.
Dedicated servers automatically reconnect to the Master Server in case the Master Server resets.
"Accept Game Invite" is bound to its default key, F10.
Implemented fix for attempting to join password protected servers from the server browser.
Fine tuned Bolt-Action Rifles for balance.
Screenshots no longer overwrite each other.
Fixed various multiplayer map related issues and exploits.
Patch notes v1.1:
- Mods are now enabled in Co-op, Single Player, and Multiplayer.
- Players will now be notified when a new patch is available.
- Improvements for SLI support.
- G_Spawn: no free entities crash has been fixed.
- Server no longer runs out of script variables.
- License key is no longer required to run a Dedicated Server.
- A Dedicated Server can now be started from the Command Line via Remote Desktop Connection.
- Various fixes in Server Browser.
- Players will no longer see multiple friend invites from the same friends.
- When a player calls in a recon plane in a Hardcore match, the HUD will properly appear.
- Clan Tags will now display in game where appropriate.
- Map holes fixed
- Spawn improvements and weapon balancing
- remote desktop now works with dedicated servers