Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Multiplayer Mod SA-MP 0.2X
File Info: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Multiplayer Mod SA-MP 0.2X
Description: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Multiplayer Mod SA-MP 0.2XA multiplayer modification for the PC version of Rockstar's GTA: San Andreas allowing users to player together over internet or LAN connections.
- SA-MP requires GTA:SA (DVD game for PC) v1.00 US/EU.
- Version 2.0 of the DVD version can be downgraded to 1.0 using a third-party patch.
- The Steam and Direct2Drive versions of GTA:SA are not currently supported and can not be downgraded.
Download the SA-MP client installer and install the program in to your GTA San Andreas folder.
It is recommended that all SA-MP players and server owners update. A security-related update of SA-MP 0.2 is now available (SA-MP 0.2X).
The SA-MP 0.2.2 server list will be discontinued. SA-MP 0.2.2 clients cannot connect to 0.2X servers.
This update includes fixes from 0.2.2 R3 client/server as well as the following:
- Fixed insecure handling of private messages.
- Fixed packet fragmentation/MTU issue.
- Various security updates to the netcode and connection logic.
- Security updates to the client binaries.
- Removed compression from the aiming vectors to improve accuracy.
- Added seconds to server logs and also shows raw incoming UDP connections.
- OnVehicleMod/OnVehiclePaintjob/OnVehicleRespray includes the origin playerid.
- Added OnPlayerUpdate, a callback fired for every player network update. This will help server-side anti-cheat.
- Limited filterscripts to 16.
The version of SA-MP previously being developed as 0.2.5 will become SA-MP 0.3 to avoid any confusion.