Battlefield 2 Patch v1.41
File Info: Battlefield 2 Patch v1.41
Description: Battlefield 2 Patch v1.41This will update all previous versions of Battlefield 2 to the most recent v1.41 version. Read below for the tweaks and bug fixes this patch brings to the popular first-person shooter.
Also make sure to grab v1.5!
- New level: Road to Jalalabaad (Conquest 16-32-64, Singleplayer, Co-op)
- New Server Option: No Vehicles mode
- The vehicle drop has been modified to help prevent exploits such as blocking
enemy vehicles, destroying vehicles and commander assets, or as an alternative
- C4 tossing distance has been reduced.
- A prone->crouch delay has been added.
- Fixed the Linux server hangs when trying to load a Special Forces Co-Op map.
- Another attempt at fixing the Red/Blue nametag bug.
- Fixed the missing server info on the map briefing screen.
- Fixed the server browser issues with updating info.
- Fixed the filter by maps size option in the server browser.
- Fixed a low reproducibility crash bug related to the vehicle drop.
- Fixed a crash in Co-op after a player is revived without a kit.
- Fixed a server crash on Linux 32 when trying to rotate maps in Coop Mode.
- Fixed the occasionnal red distance marker appearing on the ground.
- Fixed the bug that caused the player’s arms to become invisible when
- Co-Op bot console commands now function on local servers.
- Fixed the excessive damage taken by the Muscle Car.
- Adjusted the minimum number of players to start the round on ranked servers.
The new values for 16, 32 and 64 players are 6, 8 and 8 respectively.
- Re-enabled unlocks on unranked servers.
- Commander options are no longer available whilst commander is dead.
- Fixed bug where a spawn point is shown as selected when it is not if player
has spawned in during the preview round.
- Co-Op (Local Server) – Fixed the issue where no other players may join the
server if the server host is kicked and banned.
- Ranked Servers now force unlocks.
- Added support for multiple gamemodes in single maplist for mods.
- Front end – Fix server browser issues with updating info
- Front End – Multiplayer & Co-op – Players on server list can include Bots
instead of human players
- Multiplayer Internet Server maps size filter not working
- Fixed an issue in the front end where pressing tab twice in the IP window
would cause the cursor to skip to wrong box
- Increased server stability
- All levels – Co-op – Crash after reviving player without a kit- 1st attempt
Server – Linux 32 Dedicated – Server crashes when trying to rotate maps in
Special Forces Co-op Mode (fixed on SUSE only. Still present in Red Hat and
- Adjust the minimum number of players to start the round.The new values for
16, 32 and 64 players are 6, 6 and 8 respectively.
- Re-enable unlocks on unranked servers
- Ranked server forces unlocks i.e. have to have unlocks selected.
- Coop – Local Server – If Server Host is kicked and banned although they do
not actually get kicked, no other players may join the server after that
- Fixed a dedicated server crash which was occurring when the user held “CTRL”
and “SHIFT” while selecting a map
- Fixed a crash which would occur when c4 was placed on a flag pole and the
server rotated maps
- Vehicle drop crash related bug (missing icon)
- Co-Op bot console commands do not function on local servers.
Client / Gameplay:
- Red/Blue nametag bug – Fix to the issue where players would show up with the
wrong color name tag
- Introduced a delay from proning to standing to help reduce exploiting
- Adjusted C4 to make throwing more difficult
- Fixed the issue where a red distance marker appears on the ground
- Fixed the issue that caused players arms to become invisible after switching
weapons when using throwable items
- Made adjustments to reduce the damage taken by vehicles when driving
- Adjusted the tire material on the muscle car to reduce the issue with this
vehicle taking too much damage.
- Commander options no longer available whilst dead.
- Fixed the issue with a spawn point showing up as selected when a player has
spawned in during preview round
- Fixed the issue that would cause infantry players to be revived with no kit.
- Fixed several rare graphics crashes.
- Fixed issue with players crashing while clicking “Join Game” in the front
- Car-Drop: Made adjustments to the car drop feature to prevent players from
exploiting into buildings.
- Discovered and repaired an issue tied to projectiles which would sometimes
allow tanks to fire two shells, support to fire multiple rounds, and other
issues (all maps).
- Fixed bug where after 2 rounds on the same map, the top player stars are
awarded to the wrong people in the menu
- Transport Helicopters – Increased the armor of all transport helicopters