Deus Ex: Invisible War v1.2 Patch
File Info: Deus Ex: Invisible War v1.2 Patch
Description: Deus Ex: Invisible War v1.2 PatchThis is a cumulative patch for Deus Ex: Invisible War, including all previous fixes in the v1.1 patch. To update to the current version 1.2 simply download the patch and double-click to begin installation.
Changes contained within the v1.1 patch
- Defaulted Bloom to off when starting a new game.
- Adjusted mouse movement to eliminate feeling of "lagginess".
- Adjusted the HUD so that it is pushed toward the edges of the screen.
- Added option for turning all shadows off. This can massively improve performance, especially at higher resolutions.
- Shrunk all text sizes.
- Reworked mouse-based UI control within the inventory and biomod screens:
- Right-clicking will now swap items in the inventory and toolbelt screen.
- Added buttons for installing weapon mods and biomods.
- The biomod/inventory/datavault hotkeys are now toggles (the same buttons will now both open and close these subscreens).
- Added quicksave/quickload keys. (F10/F12)
- Non-hostile AI's will now go hostile much sooner if shot.
- Eliminated monitor resyncing during level transition and savegame loads.
- Increased the headshot damage multiplier for the pistol.
- Increased the damage of the stun prod.
Changes contained within the v1.2 patch
- Additional optimizations that will improve performance on most systems
- Fixed graphical errors for those using NVIDIA GeForce FX 5950 cards with Deus Ex: Invisible War
- Fixed the fuzzy appearance of the bloom, sniper scope, vision biomod, and other full-screen effects
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.