Medal of Honor Patch - Multiplayer v1.11 (US/UK)
File Info: Medal of Honor Patch - Multiplayer v1.11 (US/UK)
Description: Medal of Honor Patch - Multiplayer v1.11 (US/UK)This patch updates both the UK and the US versions of Medal of Honor to v1.11. Includes many bug fixes and tweaks.
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault by 2015 - US/UK retail v1.11 patch
Patch 1.11 changes
- Stand-alone game server that runs without CD, mohaa_server.exe.
- Fixed bug in pak file search order
- Fix for spaces in rcon commands, fix for rcon data transmission
- Fix for rcon status command
- Fix for the dial-up networking problem when playing single-player.
- Fix for in-game server browser always auto-refreshing
- In-game browser shows version information on incompatible servers, and sorts
incompatible servers to the bottom
- Fix for running servers from machines with multiple IPs
- After reaching an error screen from the in-game browser the game goes back to
the browser, rather than main menu
- Fixed lag when a bomb was planted and the entire planting team was killed
- net_ip reflects what ip is actually used for the game
- gamespy uses the ip set with net_ip, if any
- Can follow players from the other team when your entire team is killed
- The multiplayer dial-up connection fix.
- sv_privatePassword and sv_privateClients work to reserve spots for admins
- Added proper disconnect and error screen display for when game refuses client
- Muzzle flashes stick to weapons.
- Localization code rolled in (and new localization file to work with altered
- Removed old Q3 skin code to save memory
- Fixed rare visibility glitch with lean
- Fixed rare instance when AI would suicide with grenades
- Fixed rare instance when an effect would flicker
- When a server drops below sv_fps clients get a "slow server" message. This
shows up in single-player developer mode. Disable message by setting
cg_drawsvlag to 0.
- Dynamic light fix for better spotlights
- Added protection against malicious names in multi-player
- Spectators can no longer telefrag players
- Fixed bug with forcemodel and spectator
- Strings are now localized as entire sentences, using &&& as a non-localizing
- Fixed some memory leaks