Medal of Honor Patch - Multiplayer v1.11 (US/UK)
File Info: Medal of Honor Patch - Multiplayer v1.11 (US/UK)
Description: Medal of Honor Patch - Multiplayer v1.11 (US/UK)This patch updates both the UK and the US versions of Medal of Honor to v1.11. Includes many bug fixes and tweaks.
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault by 2015 - US/UK retail v1.11 patch
Patch 1.11 changes
- Stand-alone game server that runs without CD, mohaa_server.exe.
- Fixed bug in pak file search order
- Fix for spaces in rcon commands, fix for rcon data transmission
- Fix for rcon status command
- Fix for the dial-up networking problem when playing single-player.
- Fix for in-game server browser always auto-refreshing
- In-game browser shows version information on incompatible servers, and sorts
incompatible servers to the bottom
- Fix for running servers from machines with multiple IPs
- After reaching an error screen from the in-game browser the game goes back to
the browser, rather than main menu
- Fixed lag when a bomb was planted and the entire planting team was killed
- net_ip reflects what ip is actually used for the game
- gamespy uses the ip set with net_ip, if any
- Can follow players from the other team when your entire team is killed
- The multiplayer dial-up connection fix.
- sv_privatePassword and sv_privateClients work to reserve spots for admins
- Added proper disconnect and error screen display for when game refuses client
- Muzzle flashes stick to weapons.
- Localization code rolled in (and new localization file to work with altered
- Removed old Q3 skin code to save memory
- Fixed rare visibility glitch with lean
- Fixed rare instance when AI would suicide with grenades
- Fixed rare instance when an effect would flicker
- When a server drops below sv_fps clients get a "slow server" message. This
shows up in single-player developer mode. Disable message by setting
cg_drawsvlag to 0.
- Dynamic light fix for better spotlights
- Added protection against malicious names in multi-player
- Spectators can no longer telefrag players
- Fixed bug with forcemodel and spectator
- Strings are now localized as entire sentences, using &&& as a non-localizing
- Fixed some memory leaks
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.