Counter-Strike v1.4 - v1.5 Retail Patch (Spanish)
File Info: Counter-Strike v1.4 - v1.5 Retail Patch (Spanish)
Description: Counter-Strike v1.4 - v1.5 Retail Patch (Spanish)The file will update the retail Spanish version only of Half-Life: Counter-Strike from v1.4 to v1.5.
Counter-Strike Mod for Half-Life
v1.5 Release Documentation -- Readme.txt
- New map de_piranesi.
- Ricochet included in this release.
- Added logging of the anti-cheat system catching and kicking detected cheats.
- Added logging of "kick" commands.
- Added logging of "banid" commands.
- Changed error message if clients try to download missing resources to be more helpful.
- Added new debug message for mod makers if a packet couldn't be parsed correctly.
- Linux: hlds_run now does auto-restart by default (to disable: define "-norestart" on the command line)
- Linux: hlds_run uses "exec" when you define the "-norestart" option.
- Linux: Added -pingboost command line parameter. Currently supports three different methods ('-pingboost 1', '-pingboost 2', and 'pingboost 3'). These may not work well (or at all) on some OS environments.
- Linux: Added "-debug" flag to hlds_run to automatically run gdb and pull out useful info.
- Added "serverversion", can be set to '1108' to view/re-record old demos.
- Added "sv_logbans" to turn the logging of player bans on and off. Default is 0 (off).
- Fixed mp_hostagepenalty not working.
- Fixed problem with server locking when the bomb is planted and a new player joins the server.
- Restored "mp_fadetoblack" server variable.
- Fixed incorrect WonID logging.
- Fixed sv_allowdownload being required to be set to 1 for clients to connect to secure servers.
- Fixed 'bad address type' fatal error on servers that attempt to run in secure mode but have no DNS resolution.
- Fixed DropClient messages for Steam clients who were banned or have a duplicate Steam ID to properly show the SteamID of the client.
- Fixed HLTV reporting wrong spectator numbers if connection to server was pending.
- Fixed "multicast 1" not working if it was issued before HLTV connected to game server.
- Fixed relay proxies reporting wrong spectator/slots numbers in multiplayer/LAN menu.
- Fixed DMC powerup bug where the invisibility ring would make people glow red.
- Fixed rcon bug in HLTV.
- Fixed delay being reset to default value during changelevel.
- Fixed a problem with propagating HLTV banners.
- Fixed client freeze on exit.
- Fixed framerate problem on some ATI video cards.
- Fixed MaxPing filter not being saved correctly.
- Fixed sky box bug.
- Linux: Fixed server using 64 MB more memory than it needed to.
- Linux: Fixed 'undefined symbol: __strtouq_internal' on some Linux systems.
- Linux: Fixed segmentation fault on some Linux systems when attempting to run in secure mode.
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.