File Info: NewHexen v1.13
Description: NewHexen v1.13This is the New Hexen source port enhancement for Hexen II.
· I've added the MIDI playback again (ravenhurst). Also, I noticed when one loads a level that doesnt have a MIDI file to play, the engine still moans, "couldn't load midi file: midis/.mid". So I fixed that; it will only complain if a MIDI is specified but can't be found.
· Then, added a new feature. Choosing Texture Modes!!! Just check the Options menu ;) By default the engine loads the lowest mode, so players should investigate this cool feature.
· I added a new skyshader for demo reasons. For the level designers I built 4 new levels (check the latest screenies) where I show how I did all these cool things.
· I included the source files of the levels so they can look at it. Unfortunately thats in QuArK (Quake Army Knife) format, so they need to get QuArK for that.
· I won't code anything more for the engine until I'm sure the current stuff is stable.
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.