File Info: NewHexen v1.13
Description: NewHexen v1.13This is the New Hexen source port enhancement for Hexen II.
· I've added the MIDI playback again (ravenhurst). Also, I noticed when one loads a level that doesnt have a MIDI file to play, the engine still moans, "couldn't load midi file: midis/.mid". So I fixed that; it will only complain if a MIDI is specified but can't be found.
· Then, added a new feature. Choosing Texture Modes!!! Just check the Options menu ;) By default the engine loads the lowest mode, so players should investigate this cool feature.
· I added a new skyshader for demo reasons. For the level designers I built 4 new levels (check the latest screenies) where I show how I did all these cool things.
· I included the source files of the levels so they can look at it. Unfortunately thats in QuArK (Quake Army Knife) format, so they need to get QuArK for that.
· I won't code anything more for the engine until I'm sure the current stuff is stable.