Counter-Strike v1.5 Retail Patch (German)
File Info: Counter-Strike v1.5 Retail Patch (German)
Description: Counter-Strike v1.5 Retail Patch (German)The file will update the retail German version only of Half-Life: Counter-Strike from a fresh install to v1.5. Also within the update is the Ricochet Mod for Half-Life that changes the standard first-person style to a third-person game with TRON deadly disc-like game play.
- New map de_piranesi.
- Ricochet included in this release.
- Added logging of the anti-cheat system catching and kicking detected cheats.
- Added logging of "kick" commands.
- Added logging of "banid" commands.
- Changed error message if clients try to download missing resources to be more
- Added new debug message for mod makers if a packet couldn't be parsed
- Linux: hlds_run now does auto-restart by default (to disable: define
"-norestart" on the command line)
- Linux: hlds_run uses "exec" when you define the "-norestart" option.
- Linux: Added -pingboost command line parameter. Currently supports three
different methods ('-pingboost 1', '-pingboost 2', and 'pingboost 3'). These
may not work well (or at all) on some OS environments.
- Linux: Added "-debug" flag to hlds_run to automatically run gdb and pull out
- Added "serverversion", can be set to '1108' to view/re-record old demos.
- Added "sv_logbans" to turn the logging of player bans on and off. Default is
- Fixed mp_hostagepenalty not working.
- Fixed problem with server locking when the bomb is planted and a new player
joins the server.
- Restored "mp_fadetoblack" server variable.
- Fixed incorrect WonID logging.
- Fixed sv_allowdownload being required to be set to 1 for clients to connect to
- Fixed 'bad address type' fatal error on servers that attempt to run in secure
mode but have no DNS resolution.
- Fixed DropClient messages for Steam clients who were banned or have a
duplicate Steam ID to properly show the SteamID of the client.
- Fixed HLTV reporting wrong spectator numbers if connection to server was
- Fixed "multicast 1" not working if it was issued before HLTV connected to game
- Fixed relay proxies reporting wrong spectator/slots numbers in multiplayer/LAN
- Fixed DMC powerup bug where the invisibility ring would make people glow red.
- Fixed rcon bug in HLTV.
- Fixed delay being reset to default value during changelevel.
- Fixed a problem with propagating HLTV banners.
- Fixed client freeze on exit.
- Fixed framerate problem on some ATI video cards.
- Fixed MaxPing filter not being saved correctly.
- Fixed sky box bug.
- Linux: Fixed server using 64 MB more memory than it needed to.
- Linux: Fixed 'undefined symbol: __strtouq_internal' on some Linux systems.
- Linux: Fixed segmentation fault on some Linux systems when attempting to run in secure mode.
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.