Resident Evil 3 Demo
File Info: Resident Evil 3 Demo
Description: Resident Evil 3 DemoJust days after surviving the grisly disaster at the mansion lab, Jill Valentine, resigns from S.T.A.R.S. and attempts to escape a nightmarish city in ruins. Trapped in a town crawling with hordes of flesh eating zombies, hideous mutants, and a relentless new nemesis, she must rely on cunning and brute force to stay alive. What she soon discovers is that the evil created by Umbrella Corporation’s bio-tech terror is even more horrifying than she ever imagined…some secrets come back to haunt you.
• Fight for your survival in this terrifying special edition of Resident Evil 3 Nemesis for PC CD-ROM
• Horrifyingly realistic graphics!
• Interact with the environment by using background objects defensively
• Contains “Live Selection” where players make decisions which effect the story’s outcome
• Dodge Ability - Avoid an enemy's attack with timely movements of your character.
- Microsoft Windows 95 or Windows 98 CPU( without 3D card* ): Pentium200MHz (Pentium2 266MHz or higher recommended )
- Memory : 48MB (64M or higher recommended. )
- HDD space : 20MB ( minimum ) ( 250MB or more recommended. )
- CD-ROM : 4 times or faster ( 8 times or faster recommended ) Display : 640x480 dots or higher (High
Color (16bit) or higher recommended )
- Input device : Keyboard and Game pad ( Microsoft SideWinder recommended )
- Sound Card : Direct Sound supporting board ( need to support DirectX6.1,X7 )
- Video Card : DirectDraw supporting board (need to support DirectX6.1,X7 )
• Please use Direct X6.1 or higher
• To play this game, your system must support both
DirectSound and DirectDraw. Please confirm before you play this game with either the shops or the hardware maker.
*3D board is required to play this game.
List of the supportiing 3D video cards.
• 3dfxVoodoo series
• nVidiaRIVA series
• ATI 3D RagePro
• ATI 3D Rage128
• Matrox MilleniumG200 or MilleniumG400
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.