Rugby 2001 demo
File Info: Rugby 2001 demo
Description: Rugby 2001 demoPlayable demo of Rugby 2001, by EA Sports
- 20 real international teams and real players - Over 600 players with statistics taken from the RWC99 competition
-Realistic player likenesses - Uses an identikit style technique for the creation of realistic likenesses of actual players including; build, height and player numbers.
- All new 3D game engine - Allowing smoother, more realistic player animations, dynamic stadium and player lighting.
- Realistic weather and pitch effects - Dynamic wear and tear/scuffing of the pitch depending on weather and degree of use.
- Dynamic dirtying of players - Players will get dirty when they fall over - only the area that comes in contact with the ground will be affected.
- Virtual Stadium Technology - Advanced 3D technology for dozens of different camera angles.
7 game modes:
- World Cup - all 20 teams
- Six Nations - the Northern hemisphere competition
- Tri Nations - the Southern hemisphere competition
- Bledisloe Cup - Australia v New Zealand
- Calcutta Cup - England v Scotland
- Friendly - play with any two teams
- Training - improve skills and design/practice set moves
Play-by-Play commentary - Bill McLaren and Jamie Salmon are the two English commentators, with Jean Paul Cazeneuve and Daniel Herrero for France.
23 real stadiums from around the world - This is all the stadia from the official World Cup plus selected stadia from each region in the southern hemisphere.
Intuitive and flexible "pick up and play" style controls with dynamic team control - Quickly and easily call set plays and change tactics at the press of a button or keystroke
Multiplayer - 2-4 players can play on a single computer
Original soundtrack and hundreds of sound FX - Dynamic crowds, player calls, grunts, crunches and tackling sounds taken from real games.
1 - Rugby 2001 demo
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.