Icewind Dale v1.05
File Info: Icewind Dale v1.05
Description: Icewind Dale v1.05Update to version 1.05. See "more info" for a full list of what this patch changes.
ICEWIND DALE PATCH INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Version 1.05 - July 21, 2000
I. Installation Instructions
II. Patch Update Information
III. Customer Service Information
I. INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Below are instructions for installing the Icewind Dale v1.05 patch:
1. Double-click "IWDPatch105.exe" and if you're ready to install the
patch, select Yes when asked if you would like to install the patch.
2. Select the 'Next' button, and please read the patch update information
and license agreement. If you agree with the license agreement,
please select the "I accept the terms of the license agreement" radio
button, and press 'Next' to continue.
3. You will then be asked to input the directory where Icewind Dale was
installed. The default is C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Icewind Dale.
If you installed the game elsewhere, please select the "Change..."
button, and find the directory in which Icewind Dale is installed.
When you have found the correct directory, select 'Next'.
4. At this point, the patch will begin copying files. If you are
presented with a dialog box that reads, "The following file is already
on your computer:", please select the "Yes To All" button to continue.
At this point, the patch will be complete, and you will be able to play
the game by clicking on the 'Icewind Dale' shortcut found in your Start
II. PATCH UPDATE INFORMATION
The following details the list of fixes made and included in this patch.
- Removed a bad item from random treasure available in Dragon's Eye.
- Fixed THAC0 reduction effect on the Amulet of Corellon Larethian.
- Fixed magic resistance effect on the Shadowed Robe.
- Fixed a problem with Nym not giving a dagger to the party.
- Fixed an alignment problem with the +4 Life Defender.
- Fixed a problem with spells being removed when unequipping the
- The various badges will now not decay when dropped.
- Lonesome Road and other CON-raising items will no longer give a healing
side effect when unequipped and then re-equipped.
- Cheats have been readded to the game.
- Fixed the Ettins that don't respond in Dorn's Deep when attacked.
- Fixed some display problems during the final conflict and end game.
- Fixed a potential crash when killing Frost Giants.
- Potential fix for a rare problem with small, unpassable areas left when
monsters are killed.
- Fix for doors not appearing the same on different machines during
- Greatly improved framerate of static steam animations.
- Adjusted location of Yxunomei when leaving the level, resting, and
- The shadow in Lysan's area will no longer lock the party in a cutscene
mode. The shadow previously could have trouble pathing to the party.
- On some systems, selecting the "Female Fighter I" sound set would not
play the sounds in the game. This has been corrected.
- Modification made to rest code for fatigue.
- Synchronized clock between saved games and current game time.
- Fixed captive villagers "attacking" the party in Dragon's Eye.
- Fixed a blank dialog node with Mother Eugenia.
- Fixed a problem with the Undead Lieutenant in Dragon's Eye locking the
party in cutscene mode.
- Fixed Orrick the Gray's dialog problem when returning the Book of
- Fixed a problem with a quest related to Kerish.
- Fixed a minor problem with Therik's dialog.
- Fixed an incorrect defense adjustment given in very low Dexterity scores.
- Fixed a bug in the Cleric XP table that would make them level 10 at
- Fixed a potential swap on the icon for Emotion: Hopelessness.
- Fixed problem with priest spell Cloak of Fear: In some cases, it would
not go away after death.
- Fixed problem with wizard spell Identify: Conjurers were not able to
memorize or write the spell.
- Fixed a problem when casting Raise Dead on creatures that aren't dead,
or on undead that cannot be raised.
- Fixed a potential crash bug with Purge Invisibility.
- Bards with the Identify spell memorized can now use it to identify items
in the GUI.
- Creatures killed within the effect of Death Fog now yield experience
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.