File Info: Messiah v0.2
Description: Messiah v0.2Installs a number of fixes, including graphics tweaks and crash remedies. See "more info" for details.
Fixes in this patch:
- Fixed graphical corruption when high resolution character setting was selected.
- Game no longer calls setgamma more than once per frame to avoid pallette corruption and system hangs on the GeForce video cards.
- Added menu option to turn on functionality for FSAA on Voodoo 5 and GeForce 2 video cards.
- Addressed general stability problems.
- Crash fixed when saving and loading during kissing animations.
- Menu option added to disable level pre-loading to address an issue where some systems would hang during heavy combat or loading of a new area.
- Graphic corruption fixed between levels while loading.
- Graphic corruption fixed when quitting current game and starting a new one from the main menu.
- Respawn added to the Outskirts area to address logic problem.
- Issue addressed where player could exit the level into black void near the entrance to the Wasteplant.
- Fixed various issues with F5 message.
- Fixed various problems with CD music loops.
- Fixed issue with end sequence not playing after saving and loading in the Satan boss arena.
- Fixed various minor gameplay issues.
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.