File Info: DarkStone v1.0.5b
Description: DarkStone v1.0.5bThis patch will allow you to play new quests which have been created and generated by the new quest editor.
Darkstone version 1.0.5
The version 1.0.5 must be installed over the patch 1.0.4.
This patch will allow you to play new quests which have been created and generated by the new quest editor. This editor will be available soon with the patch 1.0.6.
We have created 7 new quests especially for you and we hope you will enjoy this new challenge.
In order to play the new quest, create a new folder called "quest" in the Darkstone installation
directory, download and copy the file "Journey In Uma.mtf" in this new directory (should be
"Darkstone\quest\" folder by default). Then start the game and choose "Journey In Uma" in the
"Quest List" menu.
To play in multiplayer mode, the file "Journey In Uma.mtf" must be present on all the computers
which are connecting to the session.
If you encounter this message when you run the patch: "Old file not found", it's because one of
your files has been modified or because Darkstone hasn't been installed properly.
- Be sure you don't have any virus.
- Uninstall the game.
- Move the "Darkstone\save" folder somewhere else on your hard drive.
- Delete the "Darkstone" folder.
- Reinstall the original game.
- Run the patches 1.0.3 and 1.0.4.
- Move your "save" folder to "Darkstone" Folder.
- Run the patch 1.0.5
What is new?
1. A new Mode: "Legend":(Experience level 60 required)
- Monsters are faster, stronger.
- Monsters regenerate their life points
- The boss can see characters in spite of their invisibility
- Monsters can't cast the reflection spell under the influence of forgetfulness
- Experience level can go up to 120
- The characters stop getting older when they reach experience level 100.
- If you cast the forgetfulness spell on your own character, he will no longer be invisible.
- Version 1.0.5 is compatible with versions 1.0.3 & 1.0.4.
- Monsters have 2 times more life points.
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.