Deer Hunter 3 v1.0 to v1.1 (For Full Install)
File Info: Deer Hunter 3 v1.0 to v1.1 (For Full Install)
Description: Deer Hunter 3 v1.0 to v1.1 (For Full Install)Use this patch if you chose a "Full" installation when setting up Deer Hunter 3. See "more info" for a list of changes the patch makes.
The following is a list of issues dealt with from Deer Hunter 3 version 1.0 to version 1.1. While there are other minor or subsequent issues that are not listed here, this is a complete list of all the major fixes.
- Added DEDICATED SERVER MP software.
- Changed Competitive M/P scoring.
- Add Message of the Day for M/P.
- New map added - includes many vehicles.
- Voodoo2 3D accelerator card recognition problem fixed.
- Voodoo Banshee crash when desktop is at 32 bit (windowed mode) fixed.
- Map version checking in M/P fixed.
- Hunter settings now being saved correctly.
- Deer AI changed to respond more realistically to sound.
- Deer AI changed slightly overall.
- Add a season indicator to the location name for display in the MP lists.
- Make deer run further away when you shoot and miss.
- Fixed problem of not rendering ambient models (cabins, etc.) in software mode.
- Fog will now burn off during the day.
- Added computer timestamp and hunter name to trophies in the trophy room.
- Fixed sight adjustment for bow and crossbow to adjust the 'up' much farther.
- 22 point bucks made more rare.
- Added date to the server information dialog.
- GameSpy: Sort the GameSpy list by Ping (or by column when clicked).
- Fixed Poaching logic between seasonal hunt and quick hunt.
- Decrease Walk and run speed of deer a bit.
- Fixed so fish and other water based animals NEVER come out of the water.
- Added a mouse and joystick sensitivity bar in controls screen.
- Fixed scopes in software mode.
- No longer required to prime the muzzleloader before firing.
- Added warnings before game/round will end in multiplayer.