Deer Hunter 3 v1.0 to v1.1 (For Full Install)
File Info: Deer Hunter 3 v1.0 to v1.1 (For Full Install)
Description: Deer Hunter 3 v1.0 to v1.1 (For Full Install)Use this patch if you chose a "Full" installation when setting up Deer Hunter 3. See "more info" for a list of changes the patch makes.
The following is a list of issues dealt with from Deer Hunter 3 version 1.0 to version 1.1. While there are other minor or subsequent issues that are not listed here, this is a complete list of all the major fixes.
- Added DEDICATED SERVER MP software.
- Changed Competitive M/P scoring.
- Add Message of the Day for M/P.
- New map added - includes many vehicles.
- Voodoo2 3D accelerator card recognition problem fixed.
- Voodoo Banshee crash when desktop is at 32 bit (windowed mode) fixed.
- Map version checking in M/P fixed.
- Hunter settings now being saved correctly.
- Deer AI changed to respond more realistically to sound.
- Deer AI changed slightly overall.
- Add a season indicator to the location name for display in the MP lists.
- Make deer run further away when you shoot and miss.
- Fixed problem of not rendering ambient models (cabins, etc.) in software mode.
- Fog will now burn off during the day.
- Added computer timestamp and hunter name to trophies in the trophy room.
- Fixed sight adjustment for bow and crossbow to adjust the 'up' much farther.
- 22 point bucks made more rare.
- Added date to the server information dialog.
- GameSpy: Sort the GameSpy list by Ping (or by column when clicked).
- Fixed Poaching logic between seasonal hunt and quick hunt.
- Decrease Walk and run speed of deer a bit.
- Fixed so fish and other water based animals NEVER come out of the water.
- Added a mouse and joystick sensitivity bar in controls screen.
- Fixed scopes in software mode.
- No longer required to prime the muzzleloader before firing.
- Added warnings before game/round will end in multiplayer.
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.