Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Enhanced Distant Terrain Mod v1.2
File Info: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Enhanced Distant Terrain Mod v1.2
Description: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Enhanced Distant Terrain Mod v1.2This small modification increases the texture detail of distant terrain by upping the noise level and improving the quality of the texture maps. This does not hinder a player's performance while playing. To install drag and drop into your Skyrim/Data folder.
Enhanced Distant Terrain by Optic Shooter
This small but mighty texture mod enhances the distant low-detail terrain
by upping the amount of noise and quality of the the texture maps. I have done
this for myself with older games in the series, but I thought I would share this time.
It is a big difference in my view and for such a little mod, it does look much better.
This affects everything from snow to dirt.
As always - No performance loss!
Drag and overwrite/merge textures folder to your Skyrim DATA folder.
Video on how to install mods
Delete files you installed.
- Changed texture entirely to reduce dark areas of the terrain.
- Snow now blends better over previous versions and vanilla.
- Added a balance between those who liked noise and less noise
versions of old.
- Removed new normal maps. Don't even think it makes much difference.
Not used anyway?
- Subtle improvements to colour shades and noise.