Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Better Beast Races Mod v2.0
File Info: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Better Beast Races Mod v2.0
Description: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Better Beast Races Mod v2.0This modification removes the angular shapes of the beast races (Argonian & Khajiit) caused by compressed object space normal maps. The following object space normal maps will be replaced: head, mouth, hands, body.
You can find the original source of the file here.
Better Beast Races
- by Xenius
This mod gets rid of the angular shapes of the beast races (Argonian & Khajiit) caused by compressed object space normal maps.
The following object space normal maps will be replaced: head, mouth, hands, body.
For these races it was a lot harder to do than the human and elven races, due to
all the small details of fur and scales. I did my best to keep the loss of detail at a minimum.
The new updated version also adds more detailed diffuse- and specular maps.
Now this mod is like a combination of "No More Blocky Faces", "Detailed Faces"
and "Detailed Bodies" for the beast races.
Use 7zip or WinRar to extract the files.
Move the Data folder to your Skyrim folder.
You can find the Skyrim folder here: Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim
To those who are new to using Elder Scrolls mods:
- You do not have to extract the .bsa archives. The folder provided by
this mod has the same structure as the inside of the .bsa archive, it will
override the textures that are included in the .bsa file.
- Do not worry about the Data folder that already exists, the folder provided
by this mod will be merged with the existing folder, it will not be overwritten.
Remove the following files:
The following mods made by me are all compatible with each other:
No More Blocky Faces
High Quality Eyes
Better Beast Races
>> Version History
[21-11-11] 1.0 Release
[26-11-11] 2.0 Update - more detailed diffuse- and specular maps
Thanks to Bethesda for creating Skyrim
>> Distribution Permission
- You may use the content for your own mods, permission from me is required.
- You may not redistribute this mod in any way or claim it as your own.
Permission will not be granted in the following cases:
- Usage of my content for a nude mod
- Usage of my content for a compilation
Please refrain from asking permission in these cases.
Negotiation is out of the question.
This is the only exception to the first part of the second rule.
You are allowed to redistribute this mod on a foreign website, only on the following conditions:
- You will not redistribute here on Nexus
- You will leave the original file structure intact
- You will include the original readme
- You will link back to the original file here at Nexus
- You will notify me and send me a link to the foreign page
- Most importantly: you will have to credit me as the original author
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.