Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Map In Full 3D Mod v1.1 (Full)
File Info: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Map In Full 3D Mod v1.1 (Full)
Description: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Map In Full 3D Mod v1.1 (Full)This mod changes the default The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim in-game map into a Google Streetview clone. Read more information on installation instructions and trouble shooting.
This mod changes camera controls in ingame map view so it becomes possible to zoom in almost to the ground.
Watch video to see the result of this mod.
1. Open file C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini
2. Append lines from Skyrim.ini.txt (if there is no MapMenu section) or change existing values to match them.
3. When browsing ingame map: use WASD for slow scrolling and mouse for fast. Hold RMB to rotate camera. Zoom with mouse wheel.
Troubleshooting and tweaks
1. If the game crashes on save load, remove lines with uLockedObjectMapLOD and uLockedTerrainLOD (it will most definitly lower map detail, you can try using Limited version instead)
2. To make camera look straight down add line:
3. Love clouds? Then remove line that contains sMapCloudNIF
4. Full detail map renders in realtime with the current weather. To clear fog from the map use console command "fw 15e" (thanks to Graxster for pointing that out)
Read file descriptions in download section.
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.