Crysis 2 - Advanced Graphics Options Utility
File Info: Crysis 2 - Advanced Graphics Options Utility
Description: Crysis 2 - Advanced Graphics Options UtilityThis fan-made tweak utility for Crysis 2 will create an autoexe.cfg to adjust settings for the detail steps of shader effects, objects, particles, physics, shadows, textures, water, and much more. Also anti-aliasing in two different versions, Anisotropic filtering, field of view can be customized.
Just a note if you're using an autoexe.cfg already, you should probably delete it, it could cause a crash.
.Net 2.0 or higher
Windows XP, Vista, or 7
1. Once you have unziped place anywhere you want.
2. Delete any autoexec.cfg files found in the Crysis 2 root folder. (if you're asking what that is, don't worry about it)
3. Delete any target commands you may have put on the shortcut as they will override the autoexec.cfg that is created
4. Run the Crysis2AdvancedGraphicsOptions.exe
5. Hit apply once all settings are set
6. If no settings are applied, try running the program in administrator mode.
*note* You do not have to start this program every time you want to play Crysis 2.
*Make sure you delete the autoexec.cfg when you upgrade to 1.3. Some users report crash on start if it's still there. Still working on that bug.
I'm going to start posting updates on my blog one of these days.
EDIT: Version 1.4 is out!
Changes (Version 1.4)
*added Shadows option
*added SSAO Option
*added color grading option
*added VSync option
*motion blur should now disable when set to disabled
*fixed some minor bugs
Changes (Version 1.3)
*fixed MSAA - should work now
*fixed crouch toggle - should work better
*added ability to change to preset low, medium, high
Changes (Version 1.3)
*added an option to toggle crouch
*should save a small ini file to eliminate repeated selecting of file locations
*displays root folder of Crysis 2 (so you know if you're on the right spot)
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.