Fallout: New Vegas - Weapon Mods Expanded Mod
File Info: Fallout: New Vegas - Weapon Mods Expanded Mod
Description: Fallout: New Vegas - Weapon Mods Expanded ModWeapon Mods Expanded (WMX) for Fallout New Vegas expands upon the base game's weapon modding system in the following ways:
- ALL weapons get the maximum of three applicable weapon mods; this includes unique weapons.
- Unique weapons can be modified with the same weapon mods as their common counterparts.
- Some existing weapon mods (from the base game) are newly applied to weapons besides their defaults...
- But many more are weapon mods newly added by WMX.
- Some weapon mods can be applied to multiple different weapons.
- Some unique weapons without a common counterpart (for example That Gun and This Machine) receive one.
- New and altered art assets to visually depict most of the new weapon mods.
- Chance to find weapon mods in loot.
- More weapon mods available from merchants (to compensate for more types being available).
- Price overhaul of weapon mods to more consistently reflect their relative quality.
- WMX also contains numerous fixes for visual bugs in weapon mesh
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.