Two Worlds 2 Gold Upgrade Patch
File Info: Two Worlds 2 Gold Upgrade Patch
Description: Two Worlds 2 Gold Upgrade PatchHere's the free Gold Upgrade for the RPG hit Two Worlds II, released with over 100 modifications!
What do you get when you take the gripping world of Antaloor, throw in a blockbuster storyline, stuff it with action packed gameplay, and pour on innovative and ground breaking systems like Crafting and Magic... and flavor it all with a Gold Upgrade? Voilá – the perfect RPG-Holiday-Treat!
The Gold Upgrade provides an immense download package for the award winning role playing game. With over 100 modifications and enhancements, Reality Pump and TopWare Interactive guarantee even more fun with the top selling hit! The Gold Upgrade provides a DirectX 10 Version of the game with extended graphics features, upgrades to enemy AI and revised gameplay balancing, as well as technical updates for ATI graphic cards just to name a few. You can find the comprehensive list below.
1.1 Upgrade Two Worlds II
- Several quests have been streamlined and augmented
- Game will no longer occasionally hang when buying a boat
- New Cassara voiceovers have been added
- Plants tooltip will now show their alchemy effect when viewed in the game world
- Player levels are now visible in the session menu (Multiplayer)
- Problem with hero not being able to loot some containers has been resolved
- Quivers can now be upgraded by additional 10 levels (using Bowyer skill)
- Reptiles will no longer deal triple damage on their knockdown attack
- Map terrain & clipping problems have been resolved
- Skills for non-physical resistance now offer greater protection
- Some items contain more crystal slots now (maximum +20 upgrade)
Mage staves: - 6
Body armor: - 5
Mage robes: – 6
- Torches can now be purchased at merchant shops
- "Jump", "Animate Dead", DOT, positive traps, "Invisibility" and "Open lock" spells have been repaired
- A crash issue on ATI cards has been addressed
- Character's face and all lighting bugs have been resolved
- Added and changed some unit sounds
- Additional graphics settings have been included in the menu
- Additional/Special mouse buttons are now properly supported
- Several tooltip display errors have been repaired
- Blinding and holding effects of spells now only have a 30% chance of working against other player characters in Multiplayer
- Bug with skipping skill requirements has been repaired
- Guild discounts are now properly calculated
- Several particle issues have now been addressed
- Skill descriptions now contain information about skill crystal bonuses
- Village quests frequency and reward has been changed
- Water rendering has been improved on low and medium detail settings
- Willpower now adds to the mana regeneration rate, mana formula has been changed, bugged mana costs have been augmented
- Summons' stats have been changed, summoned Stone Golems no longer knock down opponents
- Soulpatchers have been augmented
- "Delete character" button in the network menu has been moved to avoid accidental character deleting
- Action and Jump buttons can now be mapped separately
- Elemental resistances are now properly calculated
- Horse position will now be shown on the mini-map
- Inventory icons can now be set to a smaller size (via Interface options menu)
- It is possible to turn off bow & magic auto-targeting
- Mana shield spell has been changed
- Several data storage issues have been addressed
- Shield blocking animations have been added
- Shop prices were not properly calculated at some locations - this issue has been fixed
- Spell effects will be cancelled when one of the players scores a point in Duel mode
- Spell effects from a dying player in Team Deathmatch mode will be cancelled
- Repaired crash in single player campaign during streaming of levels (CD icon) or during teleportation.
- Repaired one crash in multiplayer.
- Repaired quality of rendering ogg videos (when HD video option is off)
- If game crashes while playing wmv videos then it is switched to ogg mode and next time ogg will be played.
- Repaired missing magic cards in shops: Air Life and Air Lightning
- Repaired types of potion ingredients generated in village shops.
- Repaired endless invisibility spell error.
- Repaired wrong direction of camera in sniper mode when in reversed vertical view.
- Repaired problem with changing bid by +/- keys in dice mini-game on laptop keyboards.
- Repaired displaying wrong number of equipment parts in "destroy equipment" message box
- Added missing "Check for updates" option to settings.
- Some players reported in an increased time to create saved games in full screen mode. This was,
possibly, caused by the player taking a screen shot on accident instead of saving the game. Save
screen shots can be now be turned off by console command: game.MakeSaveScreenShot 0 - it will
be added to autosaveGame3.con file in Parameters subdirectory of saved game.
- Change was made to improve multiplayer character saves within in village mode - now if server fails
when sending data - the game will automatically make two more attempts to send
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.