S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky Complete Mod v1.1.2 Patch
File Info: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky Complete Mod v1.1.2 Patch
Description: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky Complete Mod v1.1.2 PatchThis patch improves stability and adds visual updates, read below in more information for more details on this patch.
Copy 'gamedata' folder from this patch to main S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky directory (the whole folder) and overwrite the gamedata folder you already have from mod version 1.1.1.
C:\Program Files\Deep Silver\S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
Steam default directory:
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\stalker clear sky
- improved stability
- reduced the millitary minigunner's vision distance
- detectors now have glowing lights (by Gosuke)
- restored Wolf's original appearance (by Gosuke)
- updated NPC skins
- new updated graphics and improved performance optimization
- fixed a crash when entering Dark Valley and other maps
- updated various sounds
- fixed low volume NPC speech issues
- added a shader fix making camo nets and fences visible on ATi-based graphics cards.
- added the BanditFactionTweak
- initial release
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.