Men of War Patch 1.17.5 (Full)
File Info: Men of War Patch 1.17.5 (Full)
Description: Men of War Patch 1.17.5 (Full)This Men of War patch adds several multiplayer maps, fixes game balance together with several other improvements. Please find the full list of improvements and fixes below.
* fixed bug with distant mine planting
* fixed bug with high speed deminers
* game no longer hangs after exit to lobby
* improved game memory protection from external changes (anti-cheating)
* small fixes in "Hall of Fame"
* "Tanks only" mode improved (integrated mod TTmod_Pro from Pheonix)
* fixed bug with undestructible USA mgun
* fixed bug with Sherman "Jumbo" animation
. Frontline: increased CP from 100 to 120 for attacking side
. Frontline: increased score for flag capture from 250 to 300
. BM-13 and Sdkfz4 reactive mines now have lower flying trajectory
+ Added new maps:
+ added Japanese units
+ added rank games and automatch
+ made friends first in "Community" window
* fixed shells ricochet from moving/animating vehicles
* fixed Sturmtiger damage model
* fixed exploding À39 Turtle and M36 after specific hmgun burst
* game no longer get out of sync after mod install
* soldier can kill prone enemy with knife
* fixed "map control" option storing in settings
* Sdkfz7-1 driver can't be killed with machine gun now
* Ò29 can be killed with dynamite
* fixed armor plates settings on IS1 hull
* some barricades were not penetrable with AP shells
* lowered Centurion gun
* IS3 backward speed lowered, Hetzer speed increased
* changed M3 Grant gun limits
* changed armor piercing for Ì3 Grant gun (as on M4A1)
* KV-2 can aim at 170 m even on small hills
* fixed engine burn probability after hit
* fixed shell spreading while moving for Achilles and Ì5À1
* Ì5À1 can't crush buildings now
* fixed M5A1 armor settings
* can't kill M36 crew in the hole between hull and turret now
* fixed Panther's gun mask armor
* fixed armor settings on T29 turret
* fixed Su-76's displaced track after repair
* added armor for machine gunner at Sdkfz251
* IS2 front turret armor set to 100 mm
* Tanks: BT-7A, T-26, KV-1, KV-2, KV-85, IS-1, IS-2, IS-2 M44, Ha-Go, Ke-Nu, Chi-He, Chi-Ha 47, Chi-Ha 57,
will not turn turret to shoot from rear mgun
* fixed track texture on broken King Tiger
* fixed wheels on right side of BT-7A
* fixed traces from wheels of Japanese vehicles
* fixed combat engineers high speed in certain cases
. changed cooldown timers in mode "No refund" mode
. decreased ricochet chance on angles 25+
. decreased armor piercing power after ricochet
. caliber/armor koef. decreased to 30 degrees (T-34 is easier to kill from Pz IV)
. increased range of 37-mm and 40-mm AA-guns to 110 m
. slightly increased explosive power of 120 mm HE shells
. increased AP power of Cromwell tank gun
. slightly increased armor piercing power of AT grenade
. slightly decreased armor piercing power falloff with distance for HMG, AT rifles and AA guns
. Jagdtiger armor piercing is less influenced by armor slope now
. balanced main tanks for all nations (T-34, Sherman, Pz4G, Chi-Nu)
. added engine breakdown for small vehicles when hit by blastwave of nearby HE shell
. limited amount of HE shells placed on map
. all machine gunners except Soviet - cost more
. flamethrower (6) , Vickers mg (6), T-60 (14), Su-76(18),
Hetzer(25), KV-1 (28), Bishop(32), Churchill (35), Ì4À3 76w (45),
Jagdpanzer (50), Hummel (55), IS-3 (115), T-29 (130)
* Desert walk: removed sandstorm
* River: it was too dark at night
* Port: removed "swamp" terrain
* Hills: disabled the barge entering
. added supply truck
. can't order tankmen
. fixed CP limit on main tanks
* flamethrower now can be seen in fog of war when firing in 25 m range
. German elite troops wear FG-42 and have better skill with Panzerfaust
. German Panzergrenadiers armed with 2 Panzerfausts (instead of 3)
. slightly increased small arms power in 30 m ranges
. decreased reload time of german AT rifle
. AP mines planting time decreased by 1.5 sec
. more score for taking flags and lines than for holding them
. added KV-85
. Sherman "Crab" costs more
. M20 costs more
. faster AP mines planting
. added Centurion
. QF 17 costs less
. KV-1 costs more
. Sherman Jumbo costs more
. increased CP limit for defenders
. rebalanced cooldown timers
+ added ability to detect backward/forward movement in entity script
+ added ability to detect left/right turns in entity script
Men of War
Patch v1.11.3 release notes:
+ Added DesertWalk map.
+ Added Rustle of Sands map.
* The game now shows a correct error message for unsupported monitor resolutions.
* Fixed a rare bug that caused a crash on a double click in the beginning of a network game.
* Added crash protection for item actions.
* Fixed crashing when trying to connect to a modded game.
* Reduced decrease of projectile's armor-piercing capability on ricocheting at angles smaller than 45 degrees.
* Fixed projectile dispersion of long-barrelled guns like D25 and D10S (dispersion at 110m was equal to that at 130m).
* Soviet stormtrooper has now expert level in machine gun command.
* Increased Sturmtiger accuracy at 100-140m, slightly increased blast wave.
* Fixed "zombie" tankmen that survived vehicle fires.
* Removed Flakpanzer I timers in the No Refund mode.
* Fixed Elefant armour (could be pierced at 168mm).
* Slightly increased T29 barrel angle.
* Increased speed of PzKpfw III (30), PzKpfw IV (27-28).
* Fixed PzKpfw IV E damage.
* Reduced maximum allowed units per maps Village (4x4), Tramway depot (2x2), Kanawa mine (2x2).
* Fixed antitank grenades: now they don't pierce turrets and engines or tear off turrets, their raduis of infantry damage increased.
* Added score for tanks hit in turrets when ammo rack explodes.
* Slightly increased accuracy of rifles and submachine guns at 10-20m
* Increased time to raise the Victory Flag from 5 to 7 minutes.
* Increased heavy tank prices in the Frontline mode.
* Tankmen now appear without an initial timer (for better spawn spot location).
* Fixed remote mining and fieldworks.
* Now only units carrying mines/fieldworks will run to mine/fortify.
* Fixed a bug that could crash the game after barrel manipulation.
* Fixed game crashing on launching the multiplayer mode with incorrect firewall settings.
* Fixed possible game crashing on issuing melee orders.
* Now if a vehicle runs over a friendly soldier, it won't smash the crate he's carrying.
* Improved networking code for better NAT support.
* Fixed Jagdpanzer IV, Pz IV E schemes.
* Now low-profile guns can be used with breastworks.
* Fixed certain map bugs (weapon, lanscape).
* Now Land Mattress won't fire by default.
* Removed the "Turret destroyed" message for self-propelled vehicles.
* Cars now carry repair kits.
* Increased acceleration time of car and armoured vehicles.
* Reduced the maximum turning speed of cars and armoured vehicles.
+ Added T-60, T29 tanks.
* Added scores for burnt units.
* Increased fire resistance of medium and heavy tanks.
* Reduced tank fuel consumption.
* Increased Sturmtiger projectile impulse (for light, medium and heavy vehicles).
* Reduced scout speed.
* Maps and missions
Fixed multiplayer maps:
Fixed single-player maps:
. Baptism by Fire
. Moscow Is Behind Us
. Chasing Shadows
. Scorching Sands
. Desert Stronghold
. Turning Point
. Kanawa mine
. Dead River
. Reduced car resistance to HE projectiles.
. Increased power of 37-57mm HE projectiles.
. Now breastworks can be damaged by 37-57mm HE projectiles.
. Now Bazooka damages cars.
. Reduced decrease of ranged armour-piercing capability of anti-tank rifles and heavy machine guns.
. Fixed impenetrable truck canvas cover.
. SPG barrel mobility now is restored completely after repairs.
. Piercing gun mask now causes at least some breakage.
. Reduced sloped armour effect for large-calibre projectiles.
. Reduced power of large-calibre HE projectiles.
. Increased blast wave radius of AA and HE projectiles.
. Reduced armour-piercing capability of M4A1 Sherman gun.
. Increased armour-piercing effect of the British anti-tank rifle.
. Removed bullet evasion possibility for soldiers under cover.
. Reduced blast wave radius clipping coefficient for prone infantry.
. Car engine can now be destroyed by a single anti-tank rifle shot (AP=20mm).
. German Rocket-launcher infantry now have bulletproof vests.
. German paratroopers now carry +2 Panzerfausts.
. Increased anti-personnel and anti-sandbag effect of rockets.
* Rate of fire
. Increased Sturmtiger reloading time.
. Increased rate of fire of Land Mattress, Calliope and Raketenwerfer 42.
. Increased light machine gun burst.
. Increased Willys reloading time.
. BA-64 now has 9mm armour.
. Adjusted front armour of M5A1 hull and turret.
. Fixed thickness of certain Nashorn parts (was equal to zero).
. Fixed IS-2 and IS-3 engine armour.
. Increased the bottom armour plate of M4A1 Sherman to 64mm.
. Increased allowed dispersion for AI fire (especially AA guns).
. Added dynamic accuracy of heavy and standard mounted machine guns.
. Increased tank gun accuracy.
. Increased Sturmtiger accuracy.
. Increased Panzerfaust accuracy.
. Increased horizontal dispersion of HE projectiles.
. Increased long-barrelled gun accuracy.
. Fixed IS-2 HE projectile accuracy.
. Increased KV-2 projectile dispersion at long ranges.
. Slightly increased ISU-152 projectile dispersion at maximum range.
. Nashorn is now more accurate than other tanks with KwK 43 guns.
. Reduced field gun visibility.
. Added howitzer exposure time on hits at ranges over 170m.
+ Added a separate outfront_mp.exe for multiplayer.
+ Added friends/blacklist interface.
* Optimized vehicle routes in multiplayer.
* Fixed reinforcements in the Frontline mode.
* Fixed player statuses in chat.
* Changed battle score calculation.
* Changed AT mine settings.
+ Added .png screenshots capturing feature.
* Improved single-player missions:
- Scorching Sands - Area where enemy tanks must not get to is now located further.
- Turning Point - Removed a potentially unlimited infantfy stream from one of directions.
- Armistice - The "Block exits" task now disappears.
- Desert Stronghold - Added howitzer ammo, bay fog now can be turned off, fixed battleship destruction on the map edge.
- Arsenal - Now truck drivers of the first column are visible.
The Frontline mode:
* Changed Sevastopol and Moscow map settings.
* Increased round time from 15 to 25 minutes.
* Reduced periodic reinforcements of the attacker from 100 to 60.
+ Defenders now have more reinforcements.
- Removed attacker's infantry limit.
- Defenders now don't have QF 17.
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.