Bad Company 2 - Gossamer's Config Launcher v3.00
File Info: Bad Company 2 - Gossamer's Config Launcher v3.00
Description: Bad Company 2 - Gossamer's Config Launcher v3.00This tool is meant for players to be able to modify settings that are not changeable from the In-Game settings menu. These are normally found in the settings.ini file in your MyDocuments\BFBC2.
What this application does is load all your settings in and allows you to change them all, save them directly back to the settings.ini file then directly launch your game.
- Fixed connection port sometimes crashing the launcher
- Added Links to File Planet and The Game Wardens (Shameless Advertising anybody?)
- Added a warning label above the connection port entry
- Render Ahead Limit is now a drop selection instead of text input to prevent invalid entries
- Preset Quality auto selects Custom if settings are changed (was broken in 1.2a)
- DirectX 9 is limited to 1x Anti-Alising (was broken in 1.2a)
- Minor re-organization of the "Graphics Settings" Area
- Fixed an issue where the launcher would not save settings sometimes
- Reorganized layout to better suit lower resolutions
- Launch button works again
- Added a connection port option
- Reorganized the layout
- Fixed a few rare crashes
- Changed the donate link to the proper site
- Changed the header logo
- Improved the read/write code for better stability
- Graphics drop down boxes' sizes increased so the setting "medium" is not cut off
- HSAO has been corrected and is now written as HBAO
- If the user has DX 9 on, Anti-Ailiasing is set to 1x and the slider is disabled
- Removed DXVersion "AUTO" setting. Users have to specify their DX Version (defaults to Dx9)
- Added in all three preset qualities
- If a user changes a setting from a preset quality, it will automatically set it to "custom" so the customized settings work
- Added in Render Ahead Limit under "General Settings"
- Fixed Read/Write for the settings.ini file not closing properly, ending in crashes
- Added in a check to ensure the user has a settings.ini file (They have ran the game once)
- Added a button that links to Rulesy's FOV Calculator
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.