Left 4 Dead - Death Stop Campaign
File Info: Left 4 Dead - Death Stop Campaign
Description: Left 4 Dead - Death Stop CampaignGet to the Truck Stop in a shortish 4 map Co-Op campaign, It's a little rough.. will fix a few things up down the track a bit.. If you find there are to many items, easy fix for-now, Don't pick them up! ;)
DEATH STOP (By: Draxonfly)
Viewing ChangeLog and revision notes for DEATH STOP.
Bugs, Issues and Things still to do...
- If survivors fail the final missions and not make it to the rescue vehicle, when the map restarts there is no 'music' (tank, mob and such music): atm the only work-around for this is DON'T Die!!! (I do not know why this is happening, I will need to look into it more)
- Sometimes the survivor 'Bots' have trouble getting into the rescue vehicle at the end, I feel it is a nav issue, I have fixed it a little, will have to fix it up more in the future...
- there are some places where Ai (survivor bots and zombies) get 'Stuck', again a bit of a nav issue, and such, no real problem, the Bots will just 'port' to you after a bit...
- I want to add more custom textures and such, fix the 'Pub' sign, and put more of the ones I have around the place...
- The 'fence' at the end break time needs adjusting to look more 'real' with the situation...
- More map Optimisation needed for better frame rates and such.
- Pub needs a bit of a make-over
- Some of the lighting in game need adjusting.
- Train yard needs... Fixing... I don't like the 'Clip' between the trains to make a path direction, will have to sort something 'nicer' out, but for now it does the trick, though looks kinda funny...
- Sometimes the 'Music' at the start does not play... Don't know why..
- The Lighting or the cubemaps don't look right, they look fine in hammer and when I play the map through hammer, but after vpk'n them the maps don't look as 'nice' (lighting is all screwy, funny colours, pops are dark, and it just looks.. different).. I don't know why...
- A few props need 'replacing' (some to high off the ground and such)..
- I want to redo the poster, I am not totally happy with it (it is a bit dark), it was sort of rushed.. Need a good quiet time to get it done better...
- and there are a few other little niggling things...
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.