Far Cry 2 - Dedicated Server Launcher v1.03
File Info: Far Cry 2 - Dedicated Server Launcher v1.03
Description: Far Cry 2 - Dedicated Server Launcher v1.03This server patch for Far Cry 2 fix bugs that prevented typing into console, fixed certain remote commands that were not working, added -noredirectstdin" commandline parameter, and other updates.
Version 1.03 R2
- Fixed not being able to type in console window
- Updated readme concerning local and remote commands available
- Fixed certain remote commands not working (even though the local commands would work)
- Added "-noredirectstdin" commandline parameter. Launching with this will allow an external app to use stardard input to feed the server console commands.
- Added a "User maps and the dedicated server" section to the readme.
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.