Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Bab NUDE Body Complete
File Info: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Bab NUDE Body Complete
Description: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Bab NUDE Body CompleteBab is one of the best slender and beautiful body mod ever developed for Oblivion. This compilation contains the complete Bab package, along with the most gorgeous, professionally and artistically executed armors to accentuate the feminine bodies of Oblivion.
This was featured in the Valentine's Nudity FileBlog.
Best of Bab Body in one mod, simply activate and play. Includes bodies, clothes/armor replacements, custom race support, and unique armors by various artists.
Bab in my opinion is the best slender body mod ever developed for oblivion. I prefer it over HGEC and Exnem and other recent releases. This compilation contains the complete Bab package, along with (in my judgement) the most gorgeous, professionally and artistically executed armors for it.
This mod contains everything you need to play the game, simply activate and play.
Why this mod exists
My goal with this mod was to make Bab easily installable, so you can quickly switch between using different body mods. There's no need to configure meshes and textures and fixes and patches and races and custom armors and OOO/expansion compatibility, and so on and so forth. It's all already done, and works by simply activating the omod.
- Bab 3.0 Final Updated (with mesh fix, and all nude textures)
- Complete Stock Clothes & Armor Replacement
- Complete KotN Clothes & Armor support (in a separate esp, activate it ONLY if you have Knights of the Nine, otherwise your Oblivion will not load)
- Complete OOO Clothes & Armor support
- Best of Bab Shop
- Fully integrated for REN, NEC, Terimer, Cute Elves, and Sonnet Races
In addition to the above, this mod contains a built-in collection of carefully selected armors and clothes. They exist in their original locations.
- Black Luster & Saint: Fighting Chance, Imperial City
- Exnem Rogue Outfits: Fort Alessia, Infested Mine
- Exnem Warrior Armors: Fort Cedrian
- Dark Illusion: Chest at the North Country Stables, Chorrol
- Aleanne Glass: Lelles Quality Merchandise, Docks, Anvil
- Kalikut Necklaces: Barrel next to The Bloated Float in Waterfront, Imperial City
- Slof's Bracelets and Rings: Jensine in the Imperial City
- Vella Armored Bikini: Jensine in the Imperial City
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.