World of Warcraft Patch v3.0.8 - v3.0.9 (Spanish MX)
File Info: World of Warcraft Patch v3.0.8 - v3.0.9 (Spanish MX)
Description: World of Warcraft Patch v3.0.8 - v3.0.9 (Spanish MX)This is the new version 3.0.8 to version 3.0.9 patch for World of Warcraft that updates the game and adds new features, balances, and tweaks. Read the more info below for patch notes.
Other language patches are available here.
Dungeons and Raids
* The Obsidian Sanctum
* Changed the color of the fissure in the Obsidian Sanctum to be more visually distinct.
* The “GM wishes to speak with you” alert/button, at the top of the screen, has been changed so that addons do not obscure it.
* A clickable chat message has been added that duplicates the GM alert/button.
* When a GM wishes to speak with you the Help Request minibar button will glow.
* For additional notes on Lua and XML changes please visit the UI & Macros forum .
* Fixed an issue where players using nVidia 3D glasses were unable to see spell cooldowns.
* Fixed a software mouse cursor bug that was causing the mouse curser to disappear from view when over certain UI elements.
* Fixed a player movement error in which other players were appearing to move erratically when traveling beside them.
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.