Call of Duty: World at War ModTools v1.4
File Info: Call of Duty: World at War ModTools v1.4
Description: Call of Duty: World at War ModTools v1.4Treyarch has released this toolset allowing modders and mappers the tools needed to create mods and levels for Singleplayer and Multiplayer modes for Call of Duty: World at War. It also contains ModTools Package v1.2 and v1.1 update.
The individual download for Call of Duty: World at War ModTools Package v1.4 Update.
- Custom models no longer crash the lighting process in Launcher.exe when compiling a map that contains a custom model.
- Converter's "ERROR: dll version number does not match converter version" error has been resolved.
- Launching "mp_usermaps" in the /mods directory no longer causes clients to be kicked when joining the host's game.
More info can be found in its readme file inside the release.
- mp_castle.map and all .map prefabs associated with it.
- code_post_gfx_mp, flamethrower, vehicle, and water CSV files.
- ambient, attack, and sprint Zombie sound effects.
- destructibledef and destructiblepiece files
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.