World of Warcraft Patch v2.4.2 - v2.4.3 (Korean)
File Info: World of Warcraft Patch v2.4.2 - v2.4.3 (Korean)
Description: World of Warcraft Patch v2.4.2 - v2.4.3 (Korean)This is the latest World of Warcraft patch from Blizzard that will patch your game from version 2.4.2, to version 2.4.3. Read below for the patch notes.
- World of Warcraft Client Patch 2.4.3
The latest patch notes can always be found at
The latest test realm patch notes can always be found at
- Dispel effects will no longer attempt to remove effects that have
100% dispel resistance.
- Parry Rating, Defense Rating, and Block Rating: Low-level players
will now convert these ratings into their corresponding defensive
stats at the same rate as level 34 players.
- Haris Pilton has launched a new line of bags and jewelry. Check her
out in the World’s End Tavern!
- Mounts at 30?! Yes, it’s true: Apprentice Riding and mounts are now
available at level 30. Training costs 35 gold.
- Blood Elf flightmasters outside of Silvermoon City and Tranquillien
have traded their bats in for glorious fire-breathing dragonhawks.
- Alcohol cooldowns have been rolled into Drinks: All 10-second
cooldowns have been removed and replaced with the 1-second Drink
- Numerous flying non-combat pets have had their flight height modified
to no longer skim along the ground: captured firefly, dragonhawk
hatchlings, moths, owls, parrots, phoenix hatchling, spirit of
summer, sprite darter, and tiny sporebat.
- Nether Ray Fry (a non-combat pet) is now available from the Skyguard
- Equipping an item will now cancel any spell cast currently in
- Placing an item in your bank will now cancel any spell cast currently
in progress if the spell was cast by that item.
- When a stun wears off, the creature that was stunned will prefer the
last target with the highest threat, versus the current target.
- Barkskin: The cost of this spell is now reduced by Tree of Life Form.
- Growl: Pets will no longer generate additional threat from this
ability based on attack power buffs cast on them. Attack power buffs
on their master will still indirectly increase the threat generated
by the pet’s Growl.
- Pet Aggro: Pets will no longer generate threat immediately from being
- Frost Armor, Ice Armor, Mage Armor, and Molten Armor are no longer
Magic effects and cannot be dispelled.
- Greater Blessing of Light Rank 1: This spell will no longer overwrite
Greater Blessing of Light Rank 2.
- Summon Warhorse is now available at level 30.
- Mind Vision: This effect will now be cancelled immediately on targets
who use an Invisibility Potion or Gnomish Cloaking Device.
- Spiritual Healing: Ranks 2-5 of this talent will no longer prevent
refreshing Prayer of Mending.
- Cheat Death: This talent has been rebalanced significantly. Killing
blows are no longer 100% absorbed. If the Rogue is below 10% health,
the killing blow is still completely absorbed; if the Rogue is over
10% health, enough damage will be absorbed to reduce the Rogue’s
health down to 10%. For the following 3 seconds, damage is not
always reduced by 90%; it is now reduced by a maximum of 90%,
depending on how much resilience the Rogue has. The damage reduction
will be four times the damage reduction resilience causes against
- Sinister Calling now increases damage to Backstab and Hemorrhage by
1/2/3/4/5%(down from 2/4/6/8/10% .)
- Earth Elemental: This pet will now leash back to its totem when
pulled beyond 50 yards away.
- Lightning Overload: This talent will no longer do excessive damage
when used with Lightning Bolt Ranks 2-10.
- Curse of Shadows: This spell has been removed.
- Curse of Elements: This spell now applies to Arcane and Shadow
damage, as well as Frost and Fire.
- Demon Skin, Demon Armor, and Fel Armor are no longer Magic effects
and cannot be dispelled.
- Health Funnel: This ability will now cancel channeling when the
target pet is Banished.
- Ritual of Summoning: The mana cost of this spell will now be properly
deducted when cast.
- Summon Felsteed is now available at level 30.
- Revenge: Ranks 1-5 of this ability now have damage ranges instead of
fixed damage values (like ranks 6-8.)
- The time available to accept the option to “Enter Battle” for a
battleground has been reduced to 1 minute and 20 seconds (previously
2 minutes) in order ot give each side more time to get a full
complement of players before the battle begins.
- The Warsong Gulch flag can no longer be picked up at the same time as
a flag is capped.
- Rocket Boots Xtreme and Rocket Boots Xtreme Lite can no longer be
used in the arena. These no longer have a failure chance.
- Zoning into an instance on a PvE realm will now drop your PvP flag.
Philosopher’s Stone now requires 200 Alchemy.
Juicy Bear Burgers now correctly increase healing as well as spell
Activated beneficial effects from jewelcrafting trinkets can no
longer be dispelled.
Green quality gems can be found in mining nodes again. The drop
rate of blue gems from mining nodes remains unchanged.
Removed the cooldown from regular Mooncloth.
Herb bags can now hold Un’goro Soil and Evergreen Pouches.
Mycah of Sporeggar has discovered how to create 28 slot herb bags.
New Tailoring patterns are available from Haughty Modiste in
Steamwheedle Port, Tanaris: Haliscan Jacket and Haliscan Pantaloons.
- Bhag’thera now spawns at a normal quest spawn rate.
- For the quests, Intercepting the Mana Cells and Maintaining the
Sunwell Portal, phased characters will not be able to see non-phased
character AoE effects and vice-versa.
- For the quests, Intercepting the Mana Cells and Maintaining the
Sunwell Portal, pets gaining/losing phase status will now properly
break off combat from unphased/phased opponents.
Dungeons and Raids
- Players can now be summoned to raid instances from heroic dungeons.
- Magister’s Terrace
The Stun component to the Sunblade Mage Guard Glaive Throw has been
removed and the Bounce range reduced.
Vexallus and Kael’thas are now tauntable in Heroic mode.
Vexallus’ damage caused by Pure Energy has been decreased.
Kael’thas’ Arcane Sphere has had its visual size increased. His
Arcane Sphere attack has had its range decreased and the
damage/second of Phase two on Normal mode has been decreased. (Heroic
mode remains unchanged.)
Sunblade Warlocks have had their damage reduced slightly.
Fel Crystals in the Selin Fireheart encounter have had their health
Warlord Salaris and Kagani Nightstrike have had their damage output
- Sunwell Plateau
Creatures in the area around Grand Warlock Alythess and Lady
Sacrolash will no longer spawn while the twins are in combat.
M’uru, Entropius, Shadowsword Berserkers, and Shadowsword Fury Mages
have all had their health decreased.
Nether Protection will now correctly trigger from Kil’jaeden’s Shield
Orb Shadow Bolts.
Vanish now correctly wipes threat on Kil’jaeden.
Sinister Reflections are now interruptible.
Sinister Reflections on Hunters now use normal Wing Clip instead of
Improved Wing Clip.
Kil’jaeden will now wait slightly longer before casting Flame Darts
after casting Darkness of a Thousand Souls.
- Bow of the Verdant Keeper’s Aim: This item’s triggered effect no
longer breaks the effect of Scatter Shot.
- Brutal Gladiator’s Pummeler has had its Stamina value increased to
the appropriate value.
- Clockwork Robot Bots fight amongst themselves again...without
attacking people in the arena. Well...they’ll blow up other Bots in
the arena, but you know what we mean.
- The Eredar Twins will now always award the same items(including bonus
items) regardless of which order they are killed in.
- Invisibility Potions: These potions now are on the same cooldown as
other combat consumable potions (such as mana potions.)
- Pendant of the Violet Eye: This item will again work correctly with
Holy Light and Flash of Light.
- Shattered Sun Pendant of Acumen: The triggered effect from this Item
can now occur on periodic damage ticks.
- Thori’dal, the Star’s Fury is now Unique as intended.
- Vengeful Gladiator’s Baton of Light: This item now appears in the
correct position on the vendor list.
- The help interface has been simplified dramatically. Players will
no longer be required to select a category when opening a GM ticket.
In addition, players can use the "Talk to a GM" button to fill out
a ticket that requires a GM response or the "Report Issue" button to
fill out a ticket that does not require a GM response.
- Target buff/debuff timers that appear when you cast a spell are now
- Time Management features have been implemented! These features
include an alarm clock, stopwatch, and viewing your computer’s local
- The new stopwatch feature can be accessed via the /stopwatch, /sw,
or /timer slash commands. Inputting a time into the slash command will
make the stopwatch count down. For example, /stopwatch 1:0:0 will
make the stopwatch count down from an hour, /stopwatch 1:30 will make
it count down from 1 minute, 30 seconds, and /stopwatch 30 will make
it count down from 30 seconds.
- Added the following macro commands: /targetenemyplayer,
- Added key bindings for tab targeting players.
- Ctrl-Tab and other target nearest friend functions will no longer
- Targeting using /target will prefer live targets over dead ones.
- You can no longer click the minimap to cast ground targeted spells.
- Invisible players with Hunter’s Mark can see the hunter that put the
mark on them.
- Vendor items now show their Duration in Inventory.
- For additional notes on Lua and XML changes please visit the UI &
- Winterspring Ice Thistle Matriarchs and Patriarchs may now drop Thick
- Skinning any Winterspring Ice Thistle yetis may now result in Thick
- Increased the drop rate of Pristine Yeti Horns from Winterspring Ice
Thistle Matriarchs and Patriarchs.
- Young Sporebats and Greater Sporebats in Zangarmarsh now drop
Sporebat Eyes for the quest Gathering the Reagents.
- Blacksmithing Supplies vendor and repairer, Blazzle, in Area 52 is
now next to the forge and anvil outside the inn.
- Banker Meeda, in Area 52 is now in the...well...the bank, along with
a guild vault and guards. The other three Area 52 bankers are still
located in the auction-house-turned-bank.
- Wastewander Bandits and Rogues should be more plentiful in the
northern parts of Tanaris.
- The mage spell, Counterspell now shows in the combat log.
- Gan’arg Analyzers will no longer occasionally become friendly to
- Talented abilities that cost a percentage of base mana will no longer
display an incorrect mana cost when inspected by a player of a
different class or level.
- Guild leaders should now be able to properly promote a new guild
leader regardless of their range.
- Druids: Mangle will no longer incorrectly indicate a 100-yard range
on the tooltip.
- Hunters: Using an instant ability after Steady Shot will no longer
lock out auto shot.
- Hunter Snake Trap will no longer break players out of stealth if the
snakes pass near the stealthed character.
- Hunters: Concussive shot will now properly have a chance to proc Bow
of Searing Arrows.
- Hunters: Scare Beast will now be correctly limited to one target and
has had its tooltip updated to display the proper cast time of 1.5
- Paladins: Righteous Defense will now properly check for range when a
mob is selected.
- Rogues: The talent Heightened Senses, Rank 1 and Rank 2 will now
affect attacks from wands.
- Warlocks: The heal aspect of felhunter Devour Magic will now display
in the Combat Log.
- Warlocks: The Succubus will now behave properly while under the
effects of Lesser Invisibility.
- Warlocks: Demonic Sacrifice: This ability will now interact correctly
with the Spirit Guide resurrection system in battlegrounds. A
sacrificed pet will not be resummoned on death. Warlocks will still
be able to resurrect with the pet they last summoned (non-sacrificed
pets), even if it has since died.
- Using Jewelcrafting figurines will no longer cause scrolling combat
text to appear twice.
- Fixed an issue in which shadows were not appearing properly for users
with GF4 video chipsets in Open GL mode.
- Corrected an issue in which users with Creative X-FI sound cards
would sometimes here a slight popping noise when running.
- Players will now correctly receive a Battleground Mark message for
the marks that are received at the end of a battle.
- Corrected an issue where the initial trigger or activation sounds for
Immolation Trap and Explosive Trap could not be heard by some players.
- Smelt Hardened Khorium will now properly require a forge instead of
an anvil and hammer.
- Hardened Khorium Bars can now be placed properly into Mining bags.
- Corrected a typo in the tooltip for the Druid spell Rip (Rank 4).
- Looting a Nightmare Vine will now properly no longer apply poison
when the node is looted.
- The Figurine- Seaspray Albatross ability will now properly restore
the correct amount of mana.
- First Aid bandages can no longer be applied to a player with the
Recently Bandaged debuff. An error message of, "Could not activate
more than one bandage" will be displayed.
- Corrected the tooltips to read properly for the flight paths from
The Stormspire, Toshley’s Station, Blade’s Edge, and Area 52.
- The flight from Zul’Aman, Ghostlands to Sun’s Reach Harbor, Isle of
Quel’Danas and the flight cost from Emerald Sanctuary, Felwood to
Astranaar, Ashenvale will now cost the correct amount of money.
- Greater Elementals summoned by a shaman will now properly have a
combat log entry.
- Players will no longer become stuck on the Nimboya’s Laden Pike when
driving it into the ground.
- The quest, "Going Going, Guano!" will now have a more consistent
level requirement for the dungeon.
- The quest, "Into The Scarlet Monastery" is now available to players
of the appropriate level for the instance.
- Blueleaf Tubers can now be properly looted.
- The quest turn-ins for the Ahn’Qiraj war effort now give the
appropriate amount of credit for each successful quest turn-in.
- Cloak of Shadows will now properly remove the curse Shrink.
- Nightbane will no longer become unresponsive and unkillable during
his air phase.
- Several items sold by the Consortium reputation vendor Paulsta’ats
are now bind on pick-up: Formula: Enchant Weapon- Major Striking,
Design: Delicate Blood Garnet, Design: Shifting Shadow Draenite,
Design: Lustrous Azure Moonstone, Design: Thick Golden Draenite.
- It is no longer possible to delete a character that is an arena team
captain without first promoting another player to captain.
- Taunts will now properly stick when a target is stunned while being
- Taking the Druid flight path from Moonglade will no longer dispel
- Players who die on the Isle of Quel’Danas and release their spirit
will no longer be sent to the graveyard in Eversong Woods.
- Disabling some subtypes under the Combat Log Message Types in the
Combat Log Config menu will no longer cause main Message Types to be
- Changes on the Desktop gamma options will now be properly discarded
- A message will now appear in the combat log if a debuff is removed by
normal melee attacks.
- Moving a quiver from one container slot to an empty container slot
will no longer reset the ranged attack speed.
- Fixed an issue where players could have two minimap tracking types
active at the same time.
- Corpses with money on them will now be able to be looted even when
all party members opt to pass on loot.
- Fixed an issue where ravager pets had all available pet skills.
- Players will no longer receive an error message while receiving money
and attempting to send mail to another player.
- It is no longer possible to be in a guild without a Guildmaster.
- Pets will now properly attack mobs when out of phase with the real
- Players who have the Apprentice and Journeyman Riding skills trained
already will no longer show these as available to train despite
having the higher riding skill.
- It is no longer possible to dispel Shattered Sun Pendant buffs.
- Passive pets will no longer attack due to AoE taunt spells.
Turn Dead Island into a true zombie apocalypse and prepare to face over 100x more zombies, including enough ammo you need to fight them off.
These beautiful wallpapers are more than scenic shots of Minecraft, but actual in-game creations from its fan-base.